Oct 30, 2011

Happy Holidays!


Hey! I'm back (in the same day I might add hee hee)!! I know kinda funny I went from a Halloween card to a Christmas card!! I've completely skipped Thanksgiving! I need to make a note to myself to do a few of those up soon also!

This card popped into my head this evening and it seemed like I couldn't rest till I made it! That ever happen to anyone else?!  I just love this Triple Tree with snow stamp from D.R.S. Designs. I was able to get it last year when I guest designed on their blog. I think it looks great paired with Emma's adorable snowman from the All Around Accessories stamp set. I did some paper piecing (the paper I used to piece with is from some scraps printed from the Imagine cartridge Mr. Frosty). I then cut it out and popped it up with Helmar's ZapDots. I used my copics to color the trees and to add some shadowing to the snow and snowman. For the sentiment, Happy Holidays I used another one of Emma's awesome sets, All Around Christmas.


Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne


5 comments:

Kate said...

This is so pretty. That tree stamp seriously made the tree looks so real. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Crafting Katie said...

What a gorgeous card, Leanne! That is an awesome tree stamp, and the way you colored it is perfect! Emma's snowman looks just right!

Glora said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!!! This one is pure and absolute GENIUS!!!! I can't get over how perfect it is! I'm so glad you couldn't rest until you did it!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Hugs- Glora

Cindy said...

Such a pretty card,Leanne!! I love the tree stamps...looks soo good!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Karin said...

Hi Leanne! Hope you are having a good day today and thanks for the blog visit :) :) :) LOVE this super cute card...I'm such a sucker for cute snowmen and the background trees look great! Hope you are taking care of yourself...Big hugs! Karin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...