Oct 22, 2011

Halloween Treat Bags!


***If your looking for MCT October Stamp Release Blog Hop please SCROLL down***

Happy Saturday everyone! We woke to our first freeze warning here in Alabama. Brrr it was COLD!! But as the day went on it warmed up and actually turned out to be a gorgeous day! The hubs and I went to Best Buy today. I broke down and purchased Adobe PhotoShop Elements 10. I'm thinking I may have to go back to college to work this program hee hee! I know it's going to take some time learning thats for sure. I miss my little glow that I was putting around my pictures sniffle, sniffle. If this program does it I haven't figured out how! Oh well, I'm just soooo not good with change. Does anyone know Bill Gates from MicroSoft (any blood relatives out there????) If so, please tell him to come out with a newer version of MicroSoft Picture It!! I want it back!!

Ok, nuff whining (or at least I will wait till I'm finished with this post lol) I have some cute little treat bags to share with you today! I've had these made for a little while I just have not took pictures of them till now. I figured I better, the candy I have in them is slowly disappearing lol! I used Mini Monsters and the Imagine cartridges, Lori's Garden and Imagine More Cards for the pattern paper.


The pattern paper here is from Imagine More Cards. I used Emma's All Around Halloween for the sentiment.


For the bat treat bag, the pattern paper is from Lori's Garden. I also used Emma's All Around Halloween stamp set for this one to! I also added some googly eyes and some stitching!

I had started making these before I got sick. I was going to make them for all my girls in Bunco. It was suppose to be my turn to host Bunco at my house in October but I switched for December. Now I need to come up with some cute things for them for Christmas any ideas? Well, that's it for me today!! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

Luanne said...

very cute! treat bags.


Luanne
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Your treat bags turned out so cute my friend. I have the PSE 5 I may need an upgrade soon, lol.

Hugs,
Kate

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, these are absolutely adorable! I just got the Mini Monsters cartridge yesterday at Joann's. It was a great deal with their sale and my teacher discount: $24! I'm definitely going to have to try these. I love how you used the cute Imagine patterns too!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

These are darling Leanne! My Scrap Chick has a Christmas bag treat file, similar to these but for Christmas. They are super cute and would be perfect for Bunco.

Good luck with your new version of PhotoShop! I have PhotoShop Elements 4 or 5 and I can barely use it.

Ruthie :)

DebC said...

Super cute treat bags!! love them. I would love the candy too! HEE HEE
Hugs,
Deb C

Momof4inArlington said...

Forgive me, these are a scream!

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Very cute teat bags. Love the papers on them. I made one on this same cut too. Smooches... Felicia

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh leanne these are soooo cute!!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

Hi Leanne, its been a long time since I've come by, you've got lots of wonderful projects. I've missed seeing them. Hope all is well with you. Happy Halloween. Those are really cute treat bags and I know you will come up with something just as cute for your bunco girls in Dec.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...