Oct 2, 2011

Funny how life throws curve balls....

Good morning! I'm sorry it's been such a long time since I've made a post. I haven't forgotten you I promise! I also want to thank you for hanging in with me because I've been so scared since I haven't done anything I would lose followers so thank you for sticking around! I've just now got to where I'm halfway able to write up this post so it still may be short.

I also want to thank everyone sooooooooo much for the gorgeous cards and flowers they have meant so much to me and my hubby has even gotten excited when I got one in the mail! I have them all on display and look at them everyday. I am so blessed! I can defintely tell you first hand, cards DO make a difference and will put a smile on your face! So if you ever question if sending one makes a difference it does! When I can I will be mailing out more cards!

I have been diagnosed with ms and I'm not going to lie the last few weeks have been horrible. I've been in the hospital but I'm now home. When they did all the tests they have found two lesions on the critical part of my brain which is why they said everything has went haywired or the symptoms are worse but they are assuring me after all the steroids they have pumped in me that things will improve. I'll be honest I'm terrified but I am starting to deal with it a little better. It's the unknown that is scaring me but I'm going to do my very best to fight this with a positive attitude. I have battled crohns for 22 years and they told me I could fight this to!

I will be glad when I am able to get in my craft room and play. I miss it soooo bad. I will admit I have tried but everytime I start something I get so sick at my stomach I have to stop so I'm not pushing it. I just keep saying over and over to myself it will get better, it will get better lol! So, I'm going to have to get off now but just know I have not forgotten my blog or you and hopefully will be back up and running before long! Hugs,Leanne

18 comments:

Trina said...

Praying for you! Hugs!!

Smiley21 said...

You will fight this! Big Hugs your way!

Dana said...

Oh Leanne!! I am praying after you get this exasperation under control that they will help you to prevent any further ones.
Big hugs from me to sweeties =)

Kate said...

I have missed you so much my friend. I hope and pray that you will get better soon.

hugs,
Kate

Carrie K said...

Oh, I amso sorry! I was diagnosed with MS in 1994. It sucks ut you can fight it and live a great life with it. I also am scared of the unknown but I don't let it control my life. I just live like I don't have anything wrong with me, but I know my limitations (which change all the time) Hang in there! One peice of advice is to not read too much about it. What COULD happen to you will scare the crap out of you and depress you. Just take things one day at a time and live the best life you can!! I will be praying for you.
Hugs,
Carrie

Melissa said...

Hugs and prayers Leanne! My mom was diagnosed with MS back in 1992 and with medication, exercise, eating well and taking very good care of herself she is doing great. She has her good days and bad days, but for the most part everything is on the positive side. If you have any questions or just need someone to talk to, you know where to find me!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Many hugs Leanne!! : )

Cassandra said...

Hang in there! You won't lose me as a follower...here to stay :)

hugs
Cassandra

jen said...

I'm glad to see u post something. I will keep praying for you. Just take care of yourself. Hugs,jen

UnikeByYes said...

Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way!
Liz

liz at liz's paper loft said...

leanne, you have been in my thoughts and prayers! I hope that you get some relief soon! big hugs, liz

Cindy said...

I so hope you will be better soon,Leanne! I miss you much!! Take good care of yourself!! :)
BIG HUGS,
Cindy

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, I pray that your symptoms get under control quickly, and you can get back to normal. We miss you!!!

~ Lori ~ said...

Hang in there...my sister in law was just diagnosed with MS also. It's a lot to think about but take your time and educate yourself. Good luck.

DebC said...

Thinking about you and sending love and hugs to you!!
Hugs,
Deb C

Lilah Belle said...

You are such a strong woman. I am certain that you will be able to push through this too. In the meantime, best wishes.

--Lilah Belle

Cely said...

oh no! praying and thinking of you!! drink up that juice!

Glora said...

Oh sweet Leanne, I think about you so much. I pray that you will be feeling better soon sweet friend! I hope they help you out so that you can feel the best that you can. Much LOVE hugs- Glora

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...