Oct 12, 2011

Eek!! A Day Late!!

Hey everyone! I'm a day late in posting my project for SVG Attic :(  I had every intentions on getting something posted yesterday but I wound up with a killer headache for most of the day and tried sleeping it off! But even tho I'm a day late I still  wanted to share this cute svg set, Thankful Friends by SVG Attic! Isn't this little scarecrow girl the cutest!! This set has 9 adorable characters! If you haven't visited the store your in for a treat! Jessica's svg file's are AMAZING! So what you waiting for head over there NOW hee hee!!

I also wanted to play along with Peachy Keen's challenge #62. It's to create a card or layout using this sketch...

I used my Imagine and the Imagine cartridge, Enjoy The Seasons for the paper. For her face, I used Peachy Keen's #450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment. The sentiment is from My Creative Time set, Mixed Holiday Sentiments and I stamped it on My Creative Time's stitched oval die. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and then added some twine.  Here's another picture from the side...

Thanks for looking and I'm sending you ALL a Harvest of good wishes!!  Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Leanne!

I had to leave you some love here too! Your card is darling!

I am hoping to find some time this weekend to play with that set.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Ruthie :)

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE!!!! It was definitely worth the wait! Amazing job sweet friend! Take care of yourself and much LOVE! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

Beautiful Beautiful I just love this card.

Hugs,
Kate

papertrails leaver said...

this is so adorable!

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, how cute is this??? I just love it! Fabulous colors, and she is just adorable!

Cindy said...

So beautiful Leanne!! I love the cute scarecrow girl! She is perfect!! :)
HUGS to you,
Cindy

DoBea A. said...

This card is absolutely amazing! I love the colors you used and that girl is adorable!!

Annette said...

Your card is super cute!

Viv said...

Aww I love this cute card of yours Leanne! Totally CUTE! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...