Sep 5, 2011

Thank you!! Exciting news!!

Hello everyone!! Happy Labor Day!! It's raining cats and dogs here so it's been a very lazy day for us here! I'm still taking it easy anyway so the rain is not bothering me especially since we needed it so bad!! I wanted to say THANK YOU so much for the prayers and I appreciate if you continue praying. I am going to try to get in in the morning with a different doctor (so not pleased with the ones from the hospital so after much thought and everyone fussing hee hee I am going to see if I can get better help) I really hope that you will not leave or unfollow me! Just as soon as I can muster up some strength I plan on trying to make something lol!!

I also have some EXCITING news that I would have shared earlier but I was in the hospital when it was announced!! I am now also going to be designing for SVG Attic!!! I'm so excited! When Jessica contacted me I was over the moon happy! Her SVG's are awesome and I can't wait to get to play with them! Head over there today she is having a Labor Day sale and you don't want to miss out on the savings! She has some really cool Halloween ones that I think you will LOVE!!  Also, go to facebook and like SVG Attic I think there is a code for the sale on there that you will need (I guess I should have checked all this out before I posted lol)

Thank you again for the prayers and the well wishes they really mean alot to me! I am soooo blessed to have started this blog and met sooooo many wonderful people! I will keep you updated as I find out things! Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

I'm unfollowing immediately. Slacker. HAHAHAHA....you just get better or I'll kick your arse!

wub you. Nikki

DebC said...

Congrats Leanne!! I know you will make some awesome stuff!! I am praying for you to get better soon!.
Hugs,
Deb C

JessicaL said...

I am so excited to be on the SVG Attic team with you! Get better soon so you can get back to creating with us :)

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Congrats Leanne!! Hope you get better soon!! Hugs, Karen

liz at liz's paper loft said...

leanne, congrats on your new DT! I hope you're feeling better and will back to your ol' self soon!

Kate said...

Congratulations Leanne so happy for you. Get well soon.

Hugs
Kate

Karin said...

Congrats Leanne!

Crafting Katie said...

Good luck at the doctor's today, Leanne! You are in my prayers. And congrats on your new designing gig! Can't wait to see what you make!

cherylj559 said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Praying for you and for the right Dr./treatment. Congratulations on becoming a new team meber with SVG.

CraftyShell said...

Hope you get to feeling better and congrats on the svg attic team.

Shar said...

LOL at Nikki. ;) You sure have plenty on your plate, Miss Leanne. Get well or I'll let Nikki at you. {{{HUGS}}}

Cindy said...

I hope you get well soon,Leanne!!
I will for sure keep you in my prayers!!!
Sorry,i'm a little late here...was sick since last week!!
Congrats on your new Team!! Very exciting!!
Hugs,
Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...