Sep 8, 2011

Stamping Scrapping Anything Goes Challenge!


Hello!! Our challenge for SSCC is anything goes! I used my Imagine and the Kate's Kitchen Imagine Cartridge for my card. OMG! This cartridge is just sooooo cute!! I absolutely LOVE it! This card probably didn't take but a few minutes to cut AND put together! Super, super easy but I love how it came out! I used some Helmar ZapDots to pop the cherries up. The ribbon is from my stash and the cute sentiment is from the Stamping Scrapping Drink Set. I just love the cherry paper from this cartridge! For all you Imagine owners if you don't own this one its a must have!! 


Head over to the SSCC blog and be sure to play along! We would love to have you! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne



3 comments:

Kate said...

This is so cute. One of my favorite fruits. Cherry.

Hugs
Kate

Glora said...

This is adorable Leanne. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is gorgeous, I love it! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...