Sep 8, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team Thursday


Hello everyone! This coming up weekend is the Anniversay of 9/11. This was such a horrible time and it's so hard to believe it's been 10 years. I'm sure your like me you can remember exactly what you were doing when you heard the news. I will never forget that day and the days after being glued to the tv.

There were tons of hero's that day that gave their lives. We all have heard stories of the brave men and women some in uniform and some just like you and me. I know you will agree that the fire fighters played a HUGE role in being hero's that day so they are one of the first ones I thought of. This is a clip art that I turned into a svg cut file using Sure Cuts Alot. The stamp set is Emma's, Happy Homecoming. I've also used the scallop and stitched circle die set. The twine is from my bud Nikki (thank you Nikki!!) Here is a picture from the side...


Thank you for looking and be sure to say a prayer for all the families that lost love ones that day. Also, head over to Emma's blog to see what Emma and the other designers made! They always blow me away!! Hugs, Leanne

13 comments:

Glora said...

Leanne, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Terrific cut and I have got to get me some of that beautiful red white and blue twine! It is gorgeous. I hope you are feeling well. You card turned out fantastic and you and in my continued thoughts and prayers!!!! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

This looks Great Leanne. Love your card.

Hugs
Kate

Crafting Katie said...

What a great card, Leanne! Your stitching is fabulous!

jen said...

Leanne this came out perfect!! Love it.
hugs,jen

Cathryn said...

Beautiful card Leanne, our firefighters are the best!!! Hugs, cathryn :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is so beautiful! I love it! I hope you're doing better each day!

Cindy said...

WOW,Leanne!! Perfect card...WOW!!! I love the image!! Amazing!!
Hugs,
Cindy

Shar said...

Oh wow, this is awesome!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your card...it made me think the news and how many firemen that did not die and many others are now fighting with health issues...so very sad.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Your card looks great!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Micia said...

WOW!! this card is amazing! I would love love love to get this cut. I know my husband would love to get a card like this. Being hes in the ARMY. You always amaze me ...


Micia

Carolyn said...

Fantastic card

DebC said...

This is such a beautiful card. You did a wonderful job. I remember exactly where and what I was doing when it happened. I will never forget the shocking news. Its hard to believe it has been so many years ago because it still feels like yesterday. Sad.
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...