Sep 9, 2011

Happy Fall!!


Hello! I'm popping in with a quick and simple card (I'm really digging doing simple lol) I got Enjoy The Seasons Imagine cartridge and HAD to make something with it hahaha. I also used Emma's (aka My Creative Time stamps) I used the set Small Talk and Mixed Holiday Sentiments. I used some dew drops from The Robin's Nest and added some faux stitching. I popped the middle up with Helmar's ZapDots. My stitches are all wobbly (I promise I'm not drunk hee hee) I'm still having problems and even tho it's my left side this darn right hand wants to do the shakes to arrrrr. I'm sorry, I'm trying to keep my post short till it gets easier to type! Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! Hugs, Leanne


4 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Lovely Fall card. Love the colors! :-)

UnikeByYes said...

What an elegant fall card, glad you are feeling better! Thank you for sharing. Have a lovely weekend.
Liz

DebC said...

Leanne what papers did you use. Your kraft paper is darker than mine and i love it, love the accent paper too! Great project and love the cherry card too!
Deb
Bugjuiced.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I love the lighter foreground colors and the darker background colors! You are an inspiration! Hugs- Glora

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...