Sep 7, 2011

Happy Fall w/Helmar & The Robins Nest!!

Hello everyone! The weather outside has sure done a 180 here!! It feels like fall! It's usually much warmer this time of the year! I actually had to squeeze into some jeans (and let me tell you I was not ready for that at all!!)

I went back to the doctor yesterday and they sent me for another test. It will probably be tomorrow before I hear from the doctor but the tech that ran it said everything looked clear. Not sure what will happen from here just will have to wait to see where they send me to next! Thank you for the continued prayers. I still find it hard to type (my hand doesn't want to cooperate!) I'm right handed and didn't realize how much I still used my left to! So, before I give out let me get on to my card!!
This week Helmar USA and The Robin's Nest have partnered up for a fun week of great inspiration combining two very awesome products! I decided to make a card using The Robin's Nest paper and their dew drops (love those things lol!) and of course my favorite Helmar adhesives!!

The cute squirrel is from the Cindy Loo cartridge and I've added some faux stitching and a googly eye. The background plaid patterned paper is by The Robin's Nest and I used the Lacy Labels cartridge for the shape. For the leaves, I used a punch I picked up last year from Michaels and punched several leaves in different fall colors. I then added The Robins' Nest Dew Drops to kinda represent little nuts hee hee! The sentiment is from My Creative Time, Mixed Holiday Sentiments. I used Helmar's 450 Quick Dry, ZapDots (I popped the squirrel up with these), and Helmar's Gemstone Glue for the dewdrops. Here is another picture...


I love Fall colors! I also love Fall weather but usually we go from extreme hot to freezing!! Well, that's it for my card today! Be sure to check the Helmar Design Team Blog this week for some great inspiration and also I'm sure there will be a giveaway at some point hee hee!!! Hugs, Leanne

4 comments:

Kate said...

Your card is so cute my friend. I hope you get better soon and that everything stays clear.

Hugs,
Kate

Sheri said...

Absolutely DARLING Leanne! I hope you are feeling so much better very, very soon!!

Glora said...

So cute. That little googly eye makes it even cuter! It is beautiful! Hugs to you Miss Leanne! - Glora

DebC said...

what a cute big eyed squirrel! This is super project! Love the papers you used.
Hugs,
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...