Sep 9, 2011

God Bless The USA!!

 Hey!! Here is another super QUICK card I made using the Enjoy the Season Imagine cartridge and Emma's My Little Fire Cracker stamp set! I wished I would have stamped the sentiment in another color other than black sniff, sniff but oh well to late now! 

I was going to hold off and post this on Sunday but I decided to go ahead and post it now! I got some happy mail today and will be playing all weekend getting ready for next week! Your going to love Emma's next release!! Well, off to bed for now! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Leanne

3 comments:

Glora said...

Leanne this is a gorgeous clean and simple card. It is BEAUTIFUL. Keeping it clean and simple really make the image and stamp the focus. I LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

cherylj559 said...

You have finished so many cute cards this week. I hope that is a sign of healling. All the cards are GREAT!

ChatterScene.com said...

Leanne such a beautiful card:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...