Aug 5, 2011

Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central - Summer Challenge

Hello! We finally got some MUCH needed rain today and things cooled off just a bit (not alot but some hee hee) I had someone come look at our ac today. They said it really needed to be cleaned so they are coming back in the morning and "hopefully" that will fix our problem. Today hasn't been as bad since it's stormed most of the day bringing the temperature down some. Hopefully I can sleep better tonight!

The challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central this time is summer. I decided to play around with my Woodware stamp set called Fairy Tots! Aren't they cute! Instead of using my copics to color I wanted to do some paper piecing. I love to paper piece! To me it's relaxing! I love the fact that I can totally get focused in on cutting out the little pieces and forgot everything! It's really good therapy when your feeling blue! It also helps use up scraps and for me that's a big plus! My whole card is made from my scrap pile! I did use my copics some (for their face,hair,caterpillar, flower, and the ground) The punch is a Martha Stewart punch that I actually found a few weeks back at a Sears Outlet! Don't know how that came to be but it was only $2 so I'm not complaining bahahahha! For my sentiment, I used the Spellbinders Matching stamp set, Celebrate.
Here's another view of my card....

I finally figured out today how to upload my videos to youtube!!! Now the hard part making a new one! I haven't got my ducks in a row just yet on how I want to do them! I would love to be able to show from start to finish when I make a card but all my crap is spread out EVERYWHERE hee hee and not sure how unless I run all over the place filming! But I promise to have one up soon (still scared to death lol) but hang loose and I'll come up with something! I still think I need to break you in slowly to my Southern accent hee hee! Anyhoo, come join us in our Summer Challenge! The only requirement is to use something that can be purchased at StampingScrapping.com and link to the store! Easy peasy and we would love to have you! Thanks for looking and have a awesome weekend and hopefully by the next time I post my ac problems will be fixed! Hugs, Leanne

8 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

What an adorable card! You did a fantastic job coloring and making this card from using your scraps...incredible job:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Glora said...

These are DARLING. And you did them up perfect! So so cute! I'm looking forward to your upcoming video. Hugs- Glora

Karin said...

Adorable! Hope you are enjoying the summer Leanne!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

ChatterScene.com said...

So pretty:)

Cindy said...

What a fabulous card,Leanne!! I love your paper piecing!! SO so beautiful!!
I wished for a Flip camera for my birthday last year in November,just so i could start making videos.And yes,i did get the camera,but i am so afraid of making a video! lol
But i can't wait to see one of you!! :)
Big Hugs,
Cindy

DebC said...

Your so good even with copics! Dang girl I need to live close to you!
Deb C

Lora said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Leanne - nice to see a reader from the north AL area. You have some adorable cards - wish I was better at stamping! I love the look but just don't have the patience/skills. I'll be back to see if I can pick up some tips from you!

Lora
http://scrpbooklady.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...