Aug 30, 2011

A Real Quickie Notecard!

Hey ya'll! I thought since I didn't have anything special to post I'd share with you a little notecard I whipped up using scraps on my work table! I think I've mentioned this several times before but I never throw anything away! I don't know why but for some reason I just can't do it (is this considered hoarding???) Anyway, for the little notecard today. I used some scraps from my cardstock, some twine that was left over from another project (can't show it till Sept. 8th), a balloon that I cut (can't even remember which cartridge it came from but have about 10 more of them that I will have to use eventually hee hee), a bow (Martha Stewart punch) and a sizzix teddy bear. I love Emma's Small Talk set it's PERFECT for these 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 size cards!! The teddy bear is used from some dark brown cardstock but not as dark as it looks in the photo (don't know what happened there lol) Hubby is on vacation this week so I'm not getting alot of playing time only when he is watching tv I sneak back here!! Well, gotta run! Thanks for looking! Hugs,Leanne

6 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Love the card its so cute.

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE and way to use some scraps. I keep pretty much everything too. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

cherylj559 said...

Your little bear is so cute. I don't know how you can keep all the scraps organized!!

Scrapendipity said...

Cutie patootie!! I love using scraps for cards. Perfect for die cuts. Great job!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love the idea of using my scraps, I too am a hoarder of scraps!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, your little bear is super cute! I love using scraps up and I find it hard to throw away to but I need to come up with a better way to organize them:) Any suggestions?
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...