Aug 24, 2011

My Creative Time's Design Team Thursday!!


Hey ya'll! Woot! Woot!  It's My Creative Time's Design Team Day!!! This week I used one of Emma's newest releases, Mixed Holiday Sentiments. Emma also wanted us to use the colors: teal, red & chocolate chip. I have to admit at first I was at a lose at what I was going to make! I love the color combo but was having a hard time thinking what to make for the Holidays with these colors!

I won Mr. Frosty, cricut Imagine cartridge on Ebay and received it last week and knew it had some paper that I really wanted to use so that's where I started! Then I got out some of my Christmas cartridges and flipped through the books till I ran across this cardinal from Winter Woodland. I used this cartridge for the Cardinal and the branch. I also used Emma's die, Scallop and Stitched Circle to stamp my sentiment on.


I'm excited to be getting "some" Christmas cards made. It sure will take the pressure off when it gets closer! Well, that's it for me today! I can't wait to see what the other designers made today, they TOTALLY blow me away with their talent!! Hugs, Leanne


13 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful work like always my friend. I love it.

Hugs
Kate

Glora said...

EEKK!!! Gorgeous! Are you sure you had a hard time with this one? It turned out FABULOUS!!!! Hugs- Glora

CraftyShell said...

Very pretty! Love this card.

Cindy said...

Beautiful,as always Leanne!! I love the paper...just beautiful!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card, love all the details on the branch and the cardinal is so cute.

Crafting Katie said...

Wow, Leanne, this card is just gorgeous! I think I need Mr. Frosty! What beautiful background paper! The color makes your birdy pop!

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

jen said...

Beautiful job!!!
hugs,jen

Scrapendipity said...

Wow Leanne! You really pulled out all the stops. I can't believe you were stuck on this color combo. This is fabulous!!!

cherylj559 said...

Love the cardinal. Great use of the color scheme.

Cathryn said...

Wonderful design Leanne!! I always enjoy when you make a scene!!! Love it! Hugs, Cathryn :)

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Very pretty. Smooches... Felicia

Karin said...

I love the patterned cardinal! Love it and I hope you are doing well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...