Jul 28, 2011

SSCC Bling Challenge - Sending prayers

Hello everyone! I don't know what's up with me and writing this post! I can't tell you how many times and how many different ways I have started this and just seems nothing sounds right! So....I'm just going to jump right in and get down to business hee hee! Our current challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central is to use bling. I was going through my cartridges (one of my favorite things to do hee hee) and came across Lyrical Letters. This is one that I over look so often and just realizing it has some really pretty cuts on it! I used it and also George & Basic Shapes for my card. I used my I-Rock and crystal gems for the bling. I then misted with Tsukineko shimmer spritz (in sparkle). For my sentiment, I used my Grand Calibur and the next to the smallest die from the labels #9 set. For the border stamp, I used the Spellbinders Matching stamp set, Dash It All. For the actual sentiment, it is from the Spellbinders Matching stamp set, Tag Accents. I added Helmar's ZapDots to pop it up and add dimension. I also used Helmar's 450 Quick Dry for my adhesive.

Well, that's all the details I used in making this card! I do hope that you will play along with us! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

**Please say a special prayer for Kevin and Cindy today. Today is the day they lay their lovely daughter to rest. Please pray for comfort to help them make it through today's services.**

7 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful Card Leanne.

Hugs
Kate

Laurie said...

Beautiful card and prayers going out!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

My Quilling Nest said...

Hi Leanne!
Love your card!
Quilled Hugs,
Linda

Glora said...

This is definitely one of my favorite cards to go to for a beautiful card background. You did an awesome job with it. The bling really makes it pop! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

What a beautiful, elegant card, Leanne!

DebC said...

beautiful!
Deb C

Creative Diva said...

Such an amazing and beautiful card. Thank you so much for entering my giveaway. I am now a follower of your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...