Jul 26, 2011

Sad news...

We received some very heart breaking news. The owner of StampingScrapping.com, Cindy and Kevin Echtinaw lost their only daughter Lindsey over the weekend. My heart crys out for them and can not imagine the pain they are going thru. I've been on Cindy's design team for a few years now and know that they had a very close relationship. Please remember them in your prayers thru this very, very difficult time.


A fund was established for helping the Echtinaw family with Lindsey’s funeral. If you feel inclined to help we please ask in lieu of flowers send your contribution to:

 Any Wachovia Bank
Janine Blackwelder* F/B/O Lindsay Echtinaw account located in Greensboro, North Carolina.


Thank you for your love and care.

*Janine is a StampingScrapping Design Team member also and personal close friend of the Echtinaw family. Hugs, Leanne

7 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Oh, that is so horrible! I'm sending prayers their way.

Dana said...

Leanne, I cannot even begin to comprehend their pain. Praying and doing what I can to spread the word for donations.
Hugs~
Dana

UnikeByYes said...

My heart and prayers go to them. My sincere condolences.
Liz

Glora said...

This kind of news always breaks my heart! Much love and prayers for them at this time. Hugs- Glora

CanadianScraps43 said...

Leanne sweetie I am so sorry to hear of this very sad news. I can't image what it must be like. I will remember them and you in my prayers. Thinking of you today and wondering about your surgery and how your doing. We need to chat again very soon. Let me know when would be a good time. Hugs.

Kate said...

That is horrible. Breaks my heart when these things happen. Thoughts and prayers are going to them.

Hugs
Kate

mamawcindy said...

My heart breaks for them. Praying for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...