Jul 6, 2011

My First Imagine Card!!! (Go Easy!)

Happy hump day lol!! I'm just one more day away from getting my lasik eye surgery woo hoooo!! I've spent yesterday and doing things today trying to get everything in order and I'm just about done whew!! As I type this up I'm coloring my hair and haven't gotten my glasses on so I'm blind as a bat!  Hee hee after tomorrow hopefully all that will change and NO more being blind!!

I'm loving my Imagine!! I now have all the Imagine cartridges on my wish list lol!! I finally got time the other day (I think it was Saturday but not sure) and actually made something!! I used some of my reward points and got the Formal Occassion cartridge so I wanted to use it also. I finally got my Imagine and my Gyspy working together and figured out how to use a regular cartridge with the Imagine ones. Except I did stump into a problem for a little with the Imagine not wanting to recognize my Gyspy. After turning it off and unplugging several times I finally got it to work. I hope that doesn't happen again it was very frustrating. I also tried using two imagine cartridges. I wanted the base of the palm tree in another color so what I did was cut everything I wanted from the Hopscotch cartridge and then I cut the layer for the palm tree separate using Imagine More. I tried cutting this all at once but when I started having all the problems I thought this might have been the cause to (still not sure on that) I added some stickles and some Helmar ZapDots under the umbrella. My sentiment is from My Creative Time, Have Fun In the Sun stamp set. Here is a side view....


Hopefully, I will get more time to play soon after my surgery because I still have LOTS to learn! Well, I guess I better get off now and finish my hair (hopefully all that gray is GONE hahahaha) I love my son WITH ALL MY HEART but he's the reason I have to keep color in stock here he sure knows how to add gray to anyone's hair!!! Have a wonderful rest of the week it may be a few days or even next week before I'm back so keep me in your prayers that everything goes great tomorrow! Hugs, Leanne

I've linked this card up at Passionately Artistic!

18 comments:

Princess Hilda said...

i love it... its perfect, love the colors

cricaholic said...

VERY NICE!!! I'm going to have to get the Hopscotch cart...LOL

Got2BCrafting said...

It's fabulous!! You couln't make a bad card if you had your eyes closed and one hand behind your back!! :) Good luck with your surgery.. my DH did it 10 years ago and it was the best thing he ever did for himself.
Lori

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Love your card Leanne!

I'll say a little prayer for you tomorrow! You'll do great and you'll be sooo happy and thankful that you did it!

Ruthie :)

Scrapendipity said...

Oh my goodness,Leanne. This is fab!!!! I've got to agree with Got2BCrafting about your card making abilities. ;) Love everything you do!!!

Shar

Glora said...

This is adorable!!!! No need to go easy on it because it is perfect! Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! I think you will be SO happy you got it done! I'm wanting to do that one of these days too. To wake up in the morning and be able to see clearly would be AMAZING!!!! Hugs to you, dear friend! - Glora

Crafting Katie said...

GORGEOUS, Leanne! I am so impressed!!! Good luck with your surgery tomorrow; I'll be thinking of you! My friend had the same surgery last week. All went well, and she is SO happy that she did it!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome job....love the colors!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

thekolbes said...

awesome card

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great job on the card, Leanne. I would not have even posted my first Imagine project LOL. Good luck on your surgery. Hope you are seeing better SOON!

Kate said...

OMG Leanne this is so pretty. I love it.

Hugs
Kate

Kate said...

OMG Leanne this is so pretty. I love it.

Hugs
Kate

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

It turned out WONDERFULLY!!! great job! :-)

DebC said...

LEANNE!!!! This is absolutely beautiful!!! I love it and I want to make one! I quickly came to post because I wanted to tell you how much I love this card. Now I'm going back to read your post to see all the recipe!!! Beautiful job!
Hugs,
Deb C
bugjuiced.blogspot.com

Maggie said...

it's gorgeous luv the colour you have use..
oh wow this is really kewl...
Don't forget to add this to our linking party this week.
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/weekly-talent-search-with-linking-party.html
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Cindy said...

Oh Leanne,you did such a beautiful job on your first imagine card!!! WOW!! Love it!!
Hope all went well with the surgery!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

Go EASY? are you kidding? This is AMAZING! I have been whining about the beach all week so I wish I could just JUMP in here, LOL! LOVE IT!

Live Love and Scrap said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Its sooo cute!!!

congrats on your surgery!!! I wish I could get it done!!!

hugs,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...