Jul 13, 2011

My Creative Time's Design Team Day!!

Happy Thursday everyone! This week Emma asked us all to use the stamp set Camera Shy for our projects! Again, I apologize for my pictures! Not having the best of luck with my lighting and it's always been hard for me to get a decent picture of layouts! I think if you click the picture it will enlarge it so you can see it better. Anyhoo, I've not done any crafting since my eye surgery and fill like my mojo has took a leave of absence! I'm hoping I get it back soon!! I think now that I've got the Imagine it also takes me longer to decide whether to try to use it or my expression!! With this layout I just broke down and used them both lol! I used the Imagine More cartridge for the pattern paper. I used one of the pre loaded images and filled with the green paper and the border is also one that came on the cartridge I just changed the colors. This is our fur baby Cody! He will be 12 years old this coming up January! I'm not sure if you can tell but he's a miniature pomerian. During the summer we always have him shaved down (which he totally LOVES) and then thru the winter he grows his hair all back! But he TOTALLY hates his picture taken hee hee! I can't tell you how many times I've tried he will not look at the camera for nothing! So when I seen the sentiment Camera Shy I remembered these pictures and knew I had to use it on this layout!! The puppy dog is from Paper Pups cartridge and his cool sunglasses is from Create a Critter. I added some glossy accents to the glasses and also drew him a collar. I added some crystal gemstones to the collar with my I-Rock. For his nose I used the Peachy Keen Character Face Parts. I used a Hot Off the Press template for my journaling lines. I stamped three of the cameras that Emma has included in the Camera Shy set and added glossy accents to the lens. I colored around the lens with my copics and last I added some faux stitching! For my adhesives I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry, Quick Fix Adhesive Runner, and ZapDots (I popped the sunglasses up) Well, I guess that's it for the details! I was excited when I seen this was the stamp set we were using this week it's one of my favorites! Be sure to head over to Emma's and see what she and my other design team sistah's made using the Camera Shy set! I can't wait they always wow me!! One more exciting thing before I go! Emma has asked me to stay on for another round!!!! I am so thrilled!!! I love being on her design team she's the greatest to design for! I also love the other talented ladies and feel honored to be part of this very talented group!! Thanks Emma for not giving me the boot hee hee!! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne

7 comments:

Glora said...

Leanne I LOVE this LO. The repeated camera shy sentiment is perfect. I love those shade on the sweet puppy too, oh yes and your real dog is a real cutie! And I'm so glad we get to stay on Emma's team too. Congratulations! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

Your LO is precious Leanne. Your dog is so adorable. Hope your eyes are feeling better.

Hugs
Kate

jen said...

What a precious little one....love your layout! I hope your doing well and your eyes are getting better by the day....
big hugs,jen

Scrapendipity said...

Oh Leanne, I LOVE this gorgeous layout. And what sweet sweet pics of your little sweetie. Don't overwork your new eyeballs ok. ;)

Hugs
Shar

Micia said...

Love this Lo !! how perfect the stamp is for those pictures...lol.
Your fur baby is so super cute!! Congrats on the DT slot! you are awesome I'm sure that's why she keeps you on ;) I don't blame her. Hope you get to feeling better and get some energy in ya

Micia

Cindy said...

Your Layout is perfect,Leanne!! The pictures are adorable!!! Cute dog!!
Hugs,
Cindy

DebC said...

How super cute! Your little dog is so cute and the layout is as always spectacular!
Hugs,
Deb c

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...