Jul 25, 2011

My Creative Time's Blog Hop Winner!!

Good morning!! I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone for joining us last week with our sneeky peeks and with the our blog hop on Friday!! Your comments were so sweet and each one truly made me smile when I read them! I'm so glad that you liked my projects for the week and I hope that you were able to get Emma's newest releases!! Ok, enough rambling! I'm sure you want to know who the winner is hee hee! The winner of my blog giveaway is................DebC

Very pretty! You did an outstanding job as always and captured the wintery feeling! Love to see your work!


Deb C

dsc105@live.com

Thank you Deb!! If you could send me a email with your address I will get your envelope die right out to you!! Hugs, Leanne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...