Jul 26, 2011

Making Memories Slice 4 Sale


Hello and Happy Tuesday!! I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in buying my barely used Slice Machine? It comes with the carrying case, a case that holds the design cards, 5 design cards which are Basic 1 & Basic 3, Noteworthy, Mistle Toe, Fall Back To School, owners manuel, power cords, everything that you need to get started other than cardstock! It's been very well taken care of and is in excellent condition. If your interested please email me at Tobusyscrapping@bellsouth.net. This would retail way over $300 but I'm only asking $150 or I may be willing to do some trading just depends! This would also be great for those of you that go to crops and if I went to those I would probably keep it but since I don't it's just time to let it go! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...