Jul 15, 2011

Helmar & PSA Essentials Week - Fabulous Friends

Howdy peeps!  This week Helmar USA is partnering with PSA Essentials! It's been a great week and I've loved seeing all the great inspiration by both design teams! You still have time to head over to both blogs and leave comments, one lucky winner will win a prize pack worth $250!! How cool is that!

For my card, I used the stamp set "Smirk" Caffeine Confidants. Are they not the cutest little people hee hee! That's me and my best friend in the hot air balloon!! I'm the one with the wild curls bahahahahaha Or lets just say I'm pretending that's me! My hair is staight as a board (I'd have to put my finger in a light socket to get those kind of curls lol) Anyhoo, I think I'll send this card to her with some reminders of our adventures growing up!! Lord knows we had PLENTY!! The hot air balloon is a svg file by Lindsay's Stamp & Stuff, Up, Up & Away and I've used Helmar's ZapDots to pop it up. I have to say out of ALL the pop dots I've used Helmar's are ABSOLUTELY the BEST!!! I'm totally addicted to them! They are sooo sticky and you know they are going to hold up. I have things I've made using other brands and they have already came loose or fell off but these bad boys are STUCK!!! I highly recommend them!! I also used Helmar's 450 adhesive to glue everything (almost forgot to add that oops!) I'll also add that ALL Helmar products ROCK!! Ok, sorry got side tracked lol! I used my Imagine and the Imagine cartridge HopScotch for the pattern paper. I first stamped the image onto the cloud paper and then on a piece of white cardstock I stamped again and cut out. I then glued it on top of the other one. After I had it placed, I colored the little girls with my copic markers. I added faux stitching around the balloon and also around the edges. The sentiment is also from this same stamp set.  This was a easy peasy card with not alot of details (I'm still taking it easy with my peepers) but I do think it turned out cute! Here's a picture of it from the side...


Now don't forget to leave comments over at both blogs for your chance at a prize pack worth $250!! Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here next week with sneeky peeks of My Creative Time's new releases coming out next Friday!! Yipee!!! Hugs, Leanne

Here is a link to PSA Essentials blog (click here)
Here is the link to Helmar's blog (click here)

10 comments:

Glora said...

WOWZERS!!!! Holy Flippin' ADORABLE! They are so cute and fit in that balloon PERFECTLY!!! You are amazing! Hugs- Glora

DebC said...

OMG I love this project. You blow me away each time. I want to be like you when I grow up to be a great scrapper! I feel like a beginner when I see your stuff!
Hugs!
Deb C

Kate said...

Leanne! This is super Adorable. I love the balloon.

Hugs
Kate

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is the cutest card!! I love the friends and the colors on the balloon are spectacular!!

Crafting Katie said...

Your hot air balloon card is ADORABLE, Leanne! Those little peeps are so cute in the basket! I just love it!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh Leanne! Your card is beyond DARLING!!!! The balloon is amazing and the little girls in the basket are so cute! I am going back now, to take another look!

Ruthie :)

bonnie said...

So super cute...love the papers and colors! :) Hugs x

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

HOLY CRAP LADY THIS IS ADORABLE!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

absolutely AMAZING! Love it, Leanne!

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my flippin goodness!!!! This card is SOOOOOOO cute...there really are no words to express how stinkin cute it is!!!!!!

I want an Imagine just for the Hopscotch cartridge just so I will never run out of cloud paper..hee hee!!! Its worth it, right!!!
hugs,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...