Jun 14, 2011

SSCC Challenge – Embossing!

AFriend
Hello! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and enjoying the nice weather! It’s hot, hot, HOT here and thank God for AC’s!! I dread getting my utility bill because ours has run non stop for the last few weeks! I also wished we would hurry and get some rain!! We need it sooo bad!!
It’s my turn to share my card over on SSCC for the embossing challenge and of course I wanted to share on my blog to!!  I used Kate’s ABC to cut the pot with flowers! Each flower is popped up using Helmar’s Zap Dots. I love the dimension that the zap dots give! I also used a stamp from the JustRite Set, Song in My Heart. I embossed using Zing, white embossing powder onto black card stock. I then used the scallop oval and classic oval along with the Grand Calibur to cut the image out.  I used Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to glue this down.  I used Helmar’s Quick Fix Adhesive Runner to adhere everything else. I used some ribbon from my stash and added some faux stitching.  Here is a picture from the side…
Afriendsideview
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a GREAT Wednesday!! Tomorrow is My Creative Time Design Team Day so be sure to stop back by! I’ll have a new card up using Emma’s awesome stamps!!
Hugs,
Leanne

6 comments:

E.T said...

Stunning!

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, this card is GORGEOUS!!!

Scrapendipity said...

Oh goodness, Leanne, this is beautiful!!

Kate said...

Beautiful Card! Love it Leanne

Mary Lou said...

Hi Leanne~~ I saw this card on SSCC and just had to pop over and tell you how AWESOME it is!! LOVE IT!!!!!
Very clever:)
Hugz

Glora said...

This is absolutely beautiful and so elegant. Just perfect my friend! Hugs- Glora

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...