Jun 1, 2011

Pictures of Helmar Goodies!!!

Hey everyone! I tried again today to take some pictures of what was in my Helmar box!! These are still probably not the best pictures but these are wayyy better than the ones I was taking the other day!!


Look at all this glue!!! I am in GLUE  HEAVEN!!! There's the 450 Quick Dry (1 large bottle, 3 smaller bottles), Zap Dots in black, clear, and white, crackle step 1 and step 2 (can not wait to use this!!) gemstone glue, 3 glue runners, glue remover, vellum adhesive, acrylic sealer, and two glue spreaders!! Maya Road sent those neat canvas dress forms in the back along with 3 different shape chipboard albums, some cool flowers with buttons for the center and some tags! The Robins Nest sent 4 bottles of dew drops in different colors and lots of differnts packs of gemstones in different colors!!


Ooooo look at all these goodies!!  The templates in the back are by Crafters Workshop, Lawn Fawn stamps (which I've already used one set hee hee), some cool rub on's from The Robin's Nest that goes with some papers that are in the next picture, and a stamper from PSA Essentials. It came with four sets Halloween, Christmas, Snoopy, and a cute little friendship one with girls!!


 I wished I could have gotten a better picture of the paper:(  There is several different paper stacks. The Robin's Nest, The Best Creation, Nikki Sivils, and lily bee design. Gorgeous paper!

Now can you see why I was stalking the mailman!!! Thank you Helmar and all the Preferred Partners!! I never in a million years would have dreamed of receiving this many goodies! It all seem's like such a dream so just in case I am dreaming don't NO ONE dare pinch me!!! I don't want to wake up lol!! Thanks everyone for letting me share my excitement with you! I really have my work cut out for me! The design team is filled with so much talent that I hope I just don't bore anyone lol! Hugs, Leanne

Be sure to come back tomorrow for My Creative Time's Design Team Day! I love my Emma stamps to!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

So fun! I can't wait to see what you make with it all!

Ruthie :)

Glora said...

Woo Hoo! How exciting. I can't wait to see what you make with it all. You will do amazing!!! hugs- Glora

Carisa said...

AWESOME - I am loving the pics! Happy Creating!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Aren't we the luckiest gals???? ;) Looking fwd to working with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...