Jun 30, 2011

My Creative Time's Design Team Day!


Happy Thursday everyone! I had my eye appointment yesterday! Looks like everything is a go and I'll be able to have my lasik eye surgery next Thursday, July 7th! I'm excited and scared all at the same time!

Today is My Creative Time design team day and to be honest this was not the set I was going to work with this week. I actually was suppose to use the Honey Do List and had ever intention to but didn't realize (duh, I should have known lol) that they would dilate my eyes and I couldn't see anything for several hours! Also, I don't know if it was my nerves or from my eyes being dilated I was so sick with a nauseous feeling I was pretty much down all night last night! I'm so glad Emma understood (she's a good boss hee hee) and let me use this card I had already made but haven't had time to share with ya'll yet!

For my card, I used the cute robot from the Wrap It Up cartridge and added some googly eyes. The nuts or bolts (whichever they are called) are from the Indie Arts cartridge. I did add some Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to pop them up some. The mats (behind the robot) are from the Elegant Edges cartridge and embossed with my cuttlebug. I can't recall now which cartridge I used for the balloon (sorry) but I used some twine to make my string. The sentiment is from the set Wow, So Many Candles which I stamped and then matted with some red cardstock. Here is a picture of my card from the side...


Thanks for looking and I hope you liked my card! Now head over to Emma's and see what she and the other designers have created! I can't wait to see myself hee hee Have a great day! Hugs, Leanne

P.S. Looks like I've went and done it yet AGAIN!! We were to use red, white, & blue this week!! NOT red, white, blue, & GREEN AND YELLOW!!!  Pretend the yellow and green is not there okay?

18 comments:

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

so cute, I love that robot, I should trying cutting it out (wow I have so many carts that i really need to start using). Thanks for sharing

Cathy said...

Great card, love color combo:)

Cindy said...

What a cute card. Love the colors and the eyeballs. Very nice.

jen said...

Super cute!! I don't see green and yellow...lol
So happy for you about your eyes. Have a great day!!!
hugs,jen

Kate said...

LOL Your card is super cute. I love all your elements like always... What green and yellow, I must be color blind coz they look like red, white and blue. LOL

CraftyShell said...

What a cute card!

CraftyShell said...

What a cute card!

~BridgetL~ said...

Leanne such a cute card. Good luck with your eye surgery. You won't regret it. my oldest had it and he loves the outcome.
Bridget

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

HOLY CRAP THAT IS ADORABLE!!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

That is just too cute, Leanne! Love the robot and the gears, and the colors are perfect!

SusanBluerobot said...

fantastic robot fantastic card

Glora said...

Actually I think it is perfect. She didn't say ONLY red white and blue. So you could use other colors too. I love that you already had it made and it did have red white and blue in it. Good luck with the Lasik. I've heard it is AMAZING! Maybe someday. Take care, my friend! Hugs- Glora

Cathryn said...

Fabulous card Leanne! So perfect for a kid birthday! Good luck on your lasik, I'll be thinking of you! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Scrapendipity said...

Oh gosh, what a cute little guy. Love the bright and cheerful colors and the gears are fab too. Great card!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

omgosh this is SO cute, Leanne! Love the googly eyes!

LUV2SCRAP said...

What a cute card :)

Cindy said...

Leanne,i just love this card!! Adorable!! The colors,the cute robot...awesome!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is amazing sweetie. Love the bright and bold colours. You work wonders with your Cricuit carts. Wow. I haven't forgotten about you, just crazy busy with school ending and trying to get some projects completed around the house. Sorry to hear that you have to have surgery. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...