Jun 23, 2011

My Creative Time Sneeky Peek Day #3!!

Hello!! Just ONE more day till reveal day!! Are you excited yet? I know we are!! Hasn't Emma and the other design team members did a AWESOME job with their sneeky peeks this week?! I am so PROUD and HONORED to be part of this awesome team!!

Today we are doing a sneek peek of another awesome set called, Honey Do List. I have to admit things just didn't go like I wanted them to! This actually started out going to be a layout but I will spare you all the gory details hee hee. Sooooo instead of a layout I have a card to share with you! The cute clip board and sentiment, Things To Do (plus the check mark) are from the new set being released Friday. The other sayings are from the Have Fun In The Sun set. I hand cut (or should I say butchered hahaha) from the pattern paper I was using for my didn't happen layout! I really messed the paper up but still hated to throw it away!! So I did some fussy cutting to save the flowers!! I tore a little strip of tan cardstock and added some stickles to make it look like sand. I used the cartridge Lifes A Beach for the starfish and also added some stickles to them to! I used my Helmar's ZapDot's again to pop a few of the flowers and the top of the clipboard (which I colored with a copic marker). I always like showing a sideview picture so you can see the dimension.


Welp, that's my card for today! I hope you like it! Just a friendly reminder to be sure to leave a comment on Emma's blog and the design team members for your chance to win a stamp set of your choice! Also, Emma and the team will be on the look out on facebook for those of you that are spreading the word! Another winner will be picked so get to facebooking!!! If you would like to be my friend (which I hope you do hee hee) click HERE to go to my facebook page! I would love to add you and always looking to make new friends! Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne 


37 comments:

Trina said...

The card is adorable. The flowers came out so nice. Sorry to hear about the battle of you and the layout turned card, but it helps me feel better knowing that I even some of the great have bad scrap moments.

Glora said...

Leanne! I LOVE it! You are making mine look pretty plain and simple! The flowers and seashells add SO much to it! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

OMG! Leanne, seriously you had trouble. This looks AMAZING. It's perfect.

Hugs Kate

Donya/Okscrappinmama said...

This is so perfect, and don't wonder about it! It's a beautiful job and TFS. Can't wait to get my hands on these stamps LOL

Donya/okscrappinmama.blogspot.com

Katya said...

WOW SO PRETTY. I love everything about it. Just makes you want to go to the beach or something LOL. Pretty colors, sentiments and flowers too; everything goes well with each other. tfs.

Katya
Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

Vivi Casale said...

it is a very pretty card Leanne!!
xoxo

Crafting Katie said...

Just adorable, Leanne! It really turned out so pretty!

Sue D said...

I am glad you were able to save the flowers--it is nice to know everyone has bad crafting days! Very cute card!

Karin said...

Awesome Leanne! I could go for those activities :) Love the flowers too!

Micia said...

oh sounds like what happen to you happen to me last week with the glitter challenge. It just wasnt going how I envisioned it. I really think your card came out great! I love all your work though. :)

Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

Cindy said...

Oh Leanne,as always...i adore what you did!! This is one pretty not Layout card!! haha The flowers look so so pretty and i love all the stamps you have used!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

Love all the details in this card, the flowers are gorgeous!! love all the sentiments
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Josie0602 said...

Oh that card is just gorgeous!! I love the colors and how you incorporated that clipboard into the design of the card!
Tracy
jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

jen said...

Great job Leanne...see it wasn't that hard after all... :)
hugs,jen

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Your card is so pretty.It was worth all the frusteration in the long run,we've all been there! The flowers are so bright and colorful.
Debbie H.
niteowlis at clear dot net

Houses Built of Cards said...

ADORABLE!!! Don't know what went wrong - but the finished product looks FABULOUS!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

What a great card. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Gaby

Gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Scrapendipity said...

Cutie cute cute!! Love this, Leanne. It turned out really great regardless of it's original intention. ;)

Whitney's Crafty Side said...

This card is amazing! I love the flowers and the clip board is too stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing :)

lmkindell1 said...

There are so many creative ideas on this card I LOVE it.

Cre8tiveVet said...

This card is beautiful! I love this stamp set! TFS. -Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

SaraBug said...

I wish I had that "to do list". Love the way you popped the flower.

Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

I absolutely love this. The colors, the way it's layed out everything. Kudos! Smooches... Felicia at scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

I like this so much! I think adding the different layers to make it stand out was such a great idea. Love it!

Debbie C said...

Now that's my kind of "to do list".
Very cute card....can't wait to see the reveal tomorrow.

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Beautiful & fun card! For something you "salvaged", it came out wonderful. Love the colors and little touches like the stickles for the sand. Thanks for sharing.

coupondenise at live dot com

Silvia said...

Your card is adorable and I love the flowers too!

alvinadiaz@msn.com

Nadia's World said...

I love your card! The sand and flowers are soo cute! Great Save today! :)

TFS!

Nicole T.
niclax13@Gmailcom

Percilla G said...

Oh are you kidding like it? Nope!
Love it
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
perderg{at}q{dot}com

Dawn said...

What a bright and cheerful card. adorable! deegeescraps (at) gmail (dot) com

Cassandra said...

Love the colors!!! TFS

cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom

Sahily said...

Love your card!

Emily said...

Ooo...looks like a great list of things to do! Nice work!

Luv my grandkids said...

My goodness I just Love your Card. Everyone did an amazing Job!! Great Sneak Peek for these sets. Can't wait to see them in AM. . TFS

cricutharper said...

Your card is outstanding. I love the use of flowers and sea shells together. The to do list is definitely my kind of list. Great use of the different sentiments to make such an awesome list of fun!

pocketofsun said...

Love the To Do List. Love the color combo and flowers. The check marks are great!

Scrapente said...

Leanne your card turned out perfect....love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...