Jun 27, 2011

My Creative Time June Release Blog Hop Winner!

 Thank you to everyone that hopped along with us for the new releases of My Creative Time stamps! I hope you all enjoyed the hop! I know that we had fun getting to showcase Emma's newest stamps! Thank you for all the sweet comments you left and also the comments on all my sneeky peeks! I loved reading them all! The winner of the blog hop is...................................Micia!!!

Micia said...


I can not believe my eyes!!! amazing!! You always do a great job I love everything you make!! Great way to showcase Emma stamps :)
micia

yellowbirdcreation@ gmail.com
ps im scraplifting this one ;)

Congratulations Micia!!  I have forwarded your information on to Emma!!

2 comments:

Micia said...

yea!!Thanks I am so super excited ! :)

thekolbes said...

Congrats
Trish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...