Jun 16, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team Day!!

Hello!! Today is My Creative Time's Design Team Day!! Emma has asked us all to use her Race For A Cure stamp set this week. This is a exclusive set she has created for breast cancer awareness. Every set sold $2 will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation.

For my card I decided to play around with a old daisy stamp that I've had in my stash for awhile. To be honest, I don't have a clue who this stamp is by! I know I purchased it at HL but back then I threw away all the packaging not knowing that I would EVER forget who they were by hee hee! I did soooo many of them that way! I randomly stamped it on one side of the card stock and then used my copic markers to color and to make stems. I then used Kates ABC to cut the butterfly. I used a Zap Dot to add the top wing and to give it some dimension. I used a spellbinders label #17 and stamped the sentiment Today Matters (I used a Zap Dot for this to)! For the adhesives to make this card ,I used Helmar's Quick Fix Adhesive Runner. Very quick and easy card but I love the way it turned out! I hope you do to!!



Be sure to head over to Emma's and see what the other design team members made using this stamp set! I can't wait they always amaze me with their talent! Also don't forget to play along with Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge! She will be giving away her 7th Edition stamps to one lucky winner!! Be sure to come back tomorrow I have a mini album I get to share with you! Hugs, Leanne

10 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful Card Leanne! Your work is just Amazing.

Hugs
Kate

jen said...

Leanne...beautiful as always!! Love your work. Have a super day!
hugs,jen

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, this is beautiful! I love your daisies, and the butterfly is perfect! Great way to use Emma's stamp, too!

Scrapendipity said...

Sooo pretty!Love the stunning daisies.

Cindy said...

Wonderful card,Leanne!! I love the daisies and the butterfly!! So beautiful!!
Hugs,
Cindy

Lisa said...

Your card is beautiful, the flowers are gorgeous and the butterfly is so sweet.

Cathryn said...

Love it Leanne!!! So fresh and beautiful!! Thanks for the post! Love, Cathryn :)

Cindy said...

AMAZING job with your beautiful card!Those flower are sooo pretty and the butterfly are just perfect!

Smiley21 said...

Beautiful I love just love flowers!

Glora said...

Beautiful card Leanne! Sorry I have been MIA. I just got home from vacation. I LOVE how this card turned out!!!! Hugs- Glora

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...