May 10, 2011

Thank You Emma! Surprise Birthday Hop!!

Today we are celebrating a special day! It's Emma's birthday!! Happy Birthday Emma!! The design team and I also wanted to let Emma know how thankful we are to her for chosing us to be on her first design team! It's been such a pleasure getting to work with Emma and her awesome stamps! She truly is the BEST and it was a HONOR that she picked me and I'm sooo grateful that she decided to keep me on another round! Thank you again Emma and I hope you have the best birthday EVER!! Now on to my card! Meet little Miss Emma hee hee! Isn't she sweet! She's from the PlayTime Cartridge. I had this card all planned out in my head and then stumped into a problem of not having a table on any of my cartridges arrrr I'm sooo not good at designing anything with my Gyspy but decided to give it a try anyway! The first table I made, I went and showed my hubby and asked him what it looked like (just to see if he could tell what it was) and after he stared at it, looking all blank, I knew I was going to have to start all over hee hee So, this is what I came up with!! I embossed it with my cuttlebug and used some Tim Holtz distress ink. My cake is cut from the Celebrations cartridge (it's cream cheese icing and chocolate on the inside if anybody is wondering lol) I made the banner using the Country Life cartridge. I used some twine that Nikki sent me (thank you Nikki!) to glue the banners on and then tied little bows at the end. The chair is from My Community and it was also embossed using the cuttlebug. I used the Peachy Keen stamp set, Princess Face Assortment for her face and I've saved the best for last....I used Emma's, Wow So Many Candles for the sentiment Wish Big. 

 Well, that's all the details on my card!! Be sure to head over to Emma's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!! Now it's time for you to hop on over to Vicky's Blog!! Thanks for looking and here is a line up of the blog hop just in case you get lost along the way!!  



Abby http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com//
Linda http://www.krazyquilling.com//
Katie http://www.craftingwithkatie.com//
Glora http://glorascrafts.blogspot.com//
Leanne http://createdbyleanne.blogspot.com//
Vicky http://luvmygypsy.blogspot.com//
Tanner http://www.mrcricutcrazy.com//




52 comments:

Neha Jain said...

Seems i m first to comment here...hmm..
happy bday EMMA...god bless

Glora said...

Leanne, your card is ADORABLE! That table turned out terrific and I'd love some of that yummy cream cheese cake. Hugs- Glora

Neha Jain said...

hehehehhee....very cute :)

Amanda said...

Super cute card!!

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, this is so stinkin' cute! Your table turned out perfect, and I love the banner strung along it. Everything about this card makes me smile!

Scrapendipity said...

Oh Leanne what an adoramous card!Love that sweet face on your little Emma doll. :)

Shar

jen said...

What a wonderful card!! Emma is a wonderful lady and her stamps ROCK!! I made a card for Emma and forgot to post it and now I'm at work. :(
Well you sure did make a cute card and I love it!! Great job.
hugs,jen

My Quilling Nest said...

Aww Leanne your creations always amaze me! You do such fantastic work:) Love this card so sweet for our sweet Emma.
Quilly Hugs,
Linda K.

Heather said...

What a fun card! I love it!!
ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

Kate said...

Your card is so cute Leanne.

Kate

Jovan said...

She is so cute!

Cindy said...

Adorable card. Happy Birthday Emma!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well Miss Leanne, we can all see why Miss Emma chose you to be on her DT.. you are one very talented young lady. Super cute card. hugs

Abby said...

ahhhh!!!! this is just sooo cute and adorable!!!that face is just cute!!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute card!! I love all the dimention

Heather said...

So adorable!!! TFS
bhoward at kci dot net

Melissa said...

OMGoodness...so cute! Love all the details!

Percilla G said...

I loved reading how this card came together. It is an amazingly beautiful card .
Perderg{at}q.com
scrappin3angel{dot}blogspot.com

lindagk23 said...

Leanne your card is so awesome and I know Emma will love it! Happy Birthday Emma!

CA Scrapper said...

So cute!!

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Juliana T said...

what a cute card! the table looks really good and what a cute expression she has!

http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

sweetlilscrapper said...

sooo cute - love the face stamp!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on the table and the whole card is so cute. Emma will love it. Thank You for sharing in the hop to make Emma's Birthday so special.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Amy's Designs said...

Your cake looks yummy I hope she doesn't eat it all herself. We don't want her sick on her birthday. haha

Nadia's World said...

OMG!! You did an amazing job with the table. Your card is sooo adorable and cute...I love it!!

TFS!
Nicole T.
niclax13@gmail.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Lovely card!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

CraftsManda said...

This is such a darling card! I love the little Emma and her cute cake! Love it!!

at home ink at q dot com

VeronicaA said...

That card is so stinkin' cute!!! I think you did an awesome job with the table.
Veronica
vballen at comcast dot net

Stephanie said...

ADORABLE!! The table looks AWESOME!!! Love the little girl eating her cake! Thanks for sharing!

scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

Such a cute card!!
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Mad Crafter said...

Wow! This is fantastic! Love how the table turned out. Great job. What an amazing card. So adorable. TFS.
Cindy funkycards @ charter dot net

katieo said...

love the wood grain on your table
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

This is sooo cute. I love that face.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

My Creative Time said...

WOW!!!!!!! ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS~ THAT IS THE BESTEST TABLE I HAVE EVER LAYED EYES ON!!!;)I JUST ADORE "ALL" OF YOU FOR DOING THIS SPECIAL HOP FOR "ME"!! I WAS SOO SUPER SURPRISED! YOUR CARD IS JUST AS PERFECT AS CAN BE!:) LIKE I SAID IN ANOTHER COMMENT, I NEVER DID A HOP W/A BOX OF KLEENEX BEFORE!! LOL.... THEY ARE "HAPPY" & "APPRECIATIVE" TEARS! THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING AN AWESOME DT!! Love you ALL & thank you from the bottom of my heart!;)
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

thekolbes said...

Adorable, I love it, thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

joni said...

Oh, this is so cute!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha at yahoo dot com

Ashley said...

That is an adorable card!! I just love the little girl!!

Ashley
ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com

Donna and Sara said...

Really darling! I love the mini banner, turned out just terrific. What a fun birthday surprise for Emma!

Laurie said...

What a really cute card, and I LOVE chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting!! Thought I was the only one to make that combo!! lol TFS!!

HockeyScrap said...

Love the dimension of this card. Very cute!
dbonczek@comcast.net
http://pawstoscrap.blogspot.com/

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Such a cutie-pa-tootie!! : )

Vicky said...

WoW Leanne you out did yourself it looks sooo cute. I love it. you id a fantastic job on the detail the table looks so real with the embossing you did .

GreenScrap said...

Super cute card!! Love this kid!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

Super cute card! Great job on designing with your Gypsy! And I love choc cake with cream cheese icing! Thanks for celebrating Emma!

GlendaLea said...

I Love cute!
TFS
Glenda
glendalea.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Your card is too stinkin' adorable! I love it!! Happy Birthday Emma!!

VICTORIA said...

I bet thats what Emma looked like as a little girl. She will love the card. TFS Victoria :)

kathlee said...

Oh my that is just too cute! Love everything about it!
TFS!
Kathie
Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

snowdraak said...

Cute card!
Alison
fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

Yvonne said...

What a great card!!!

Sherrie K. said...

It turned out adorable, Leanne! I love the look of it! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

So so cute. I love the card. What a great team to do that for Emma. I am sure she loved it all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...