May 23, 2011

SSCC Challenge - Anything Masculine!!

Hello peeps! It's my turn to get to choose the challenge over at SSCC!  I decided to make it a masculine challenge! (As I'm typing this, I can't get the theme from Two and A Half Men out of head bahahahaha) I know! I know!.... masculine cards are sometimes sooooo hard (or at least they are for me) But I've been dying to use my Wildlife cartridge so that's why I came up with it! Plus, Father's Day is coming up so I'm giving you a jump start! Anyway, on to my card!! I cut the silhouette of the deer three times. I glued two together and pop dotted one. The wheat is cut from the My World cartridge and I also used some pop dots on it to. I used my Grand Calibur and the Spellbinders label eight for the shape and added faux stitching around the edges. The sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Matching Spellbinders stamp set, Celebrate. Go figures, I waited to last to stamp the sentiment and didn't come down far enough with it sniff, sniff. It's driving me crazy but I decided just to live with it! The paper is some that I've had in my stash and can't recall who it's by (sorry)! I still need to finish the inside but for now it will do lol. Now that I've showed you my card it's your turn to get busy and show me yours! Come play along! We would love to have you! Thanks for looking!


13 comments:

Billie's Scrappetique said...

What a CUTE card, Leanne! I think I may have to lift this one for my father's day card for my dad and perhaps make a bird one for my hubby. Remind me of this idea when I'm awake enough to remember. LOL

Cathy said...

Love this card. We don't get to see too many manly Men men cards lol.

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Great card Leanne! : )

Jessica said...

This is awesome I love the deer.

StampingScrapping.com said...

Beautiful man card Love it!

Carla said...

Wow, that's a lovely card!

Crafting Katie said...

Very masculine! I'm loving your silhouette cards!

Judy said...

Love this card Leanne. Hope you have a great day
Judy

Margreet said...

gorgeouscard!
xxx Margreet

Evette K. said...

Love the silhouette deer on the colors u used. Great job gf. evette

Glora said...

Great job, very nice and masculine. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Rene said...

Wow! This is amazing!!
Rene :D

ScrappingStephanie said...

Hello Leanne. I voted for you and also did a FB post to get some attention. Your project totally rocks. I am sooo glad I found your blog. Loving your work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...