May 10, 2011

SSCC Birthday Challenge

Hello everyone! It's challenge time again over at SSCC!! This challenge is a birthday theme. I used a sentiment from JustRite's birthday card kit for the center of my flower. I made my flower using the Forever Young cartridge. I cut the flower at three different sizes and then I ran it thru the cuttlebug using the Floral Screen embossing folder. I then used Tim Holtz distress ink in dusty concord to ink the edges and over the raised part of the embossing. I used the cartridge Celebrate With Flourish for the leaves. I used memento ink in bamboo leaves to ink the edges and my copic marker to add little veins. I used a older fiskars punch for the scallop border. The paper is by Basic Grey Lauderdale collection. I also finished the inside of the card by adding a piece of white cardstock and a small scrap of this pattern paper that was punched with the same fiskars punch that I used on the front. Here is a side view, you can see a little of the inside...


Thanks for looking and for taking the time to stop by my blog! Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Glora said...

This is super pretty. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Tam said...

This is a beautiful card and I love the way you did the inside too. The flower stands out really well and is so pretty. You did a good job. TFS

StampingScrapping.com said...

LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
its BEAUTIFUL just like you!
Hugs
Cindy

cathylynn said...

Very Nice Leanne! Wonderful color combo and love that flower.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

ScrappySandie said...

As soon as I saw it I said "Ooooohhhh!" Its just gorgeous! This is one I will try to copy! Thanks for teh inspiration!
Hugs!
Sandie

Judy said...

love this leanne.
Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...