May 22, 2011

Scrappy Frogs Birthday Challenge!

Hello mate hee hee! I'd like to share with you a quick card (well, should have been quick lol) I've made for the new challenge at Scrappy Frogs! The challenge is to create anything with a birthday theme. As simple as this card is...it's been a nightmare ha ha ha! I guess I was in such a hurry (didn't have alot of play time) that everything that could go wrong WENT WRONG ha ha ha! First of all, I lost her legs!! Yup, sure did! I know my hubby got a good kick out of it (I had him looking for them to lol) I could have cut some more but the stubborness in me was determined to find them! So, "I" finally found the legs (he thought I was insane and gave up) and all was well till I came to the sentiment! See that nice big, organge flower? Welllll it wasn't what I had planned either ha ha ha! I stamped my sentiment and somehow got ink on the side of my hand and you guessed it, got a huge black ink spot arrrrrr!! So that's where the flower came in!! But thank goodness most of time you can "hide" mistakes!! I used Emma's (My Creative Time) stamp set, Wow, So Many Candles for the sentiment and the second time got it right! One little last confession to make and you probably can't see this one (it's tiny but I know it's there lol) I ate some Cheeto's (worked up a big appetite, had to have something bahahaha) and now she is sporty a small cheeto stain on the right side of her face near the bottom!  (I guess she likes Cheeto's to hee hee!) I know...I probably could have gotten away with all my mistakes but just thought I'd see if I could get a smile out of you and hope you see all the humor in this!  Have a wonderful day and as always thanks for looking! 


8 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute card! Sometimes mistakes bring out more creativity in you.

Jamie

Crafting Katie said...

You are too funny, Leanne! This card sure turned out cute with all of your mistakes! I would have never known!

{PaperCrafterAnonymous} said...

This is such a CUTE card!

Karin said...

So cute! Love those bright colors!!!

Mrs. Green said...

It's totally cute and I wouldn't have noticed anything if not for your narrative! Thanks for the chuckle!

Kate said...

LOL Leanne your are so funny. The card turned out cute and I love the touch of Cheetos mine probably would have been a touch of chocolate.

Hugs
Kate

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, so cute! TFS
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Deanna said...

I so have days like that Leanne. It always seem like they come when time is short and you need something done. I love the flower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...