May 8, 2011

Product Showcase-JustRite Stampers Blog Hop


Welcome to the StampingScrapping Design Team blog hop featuring JustRite Stampers. Hop along with our talented team of designers to see what they have created using various JustRite products.We would like to    take this opportunity to thank JustRite for being one of our Creative Partners and for their generous donations to our team.We are very excited to work with JustRite and use their great products to design with!

Welcome to our JustRite blog hop!! If you came from Karen's blog then your on the right path! If you just happen to be passing by and want to start from the beginning of the hop please head over to Cindy's blog! We are so excited to get to share with you our projects featuring JustRite stamps! For my card I've used the Song in My Heart stamp set! I just love this set and have used it on several occassions here and here! I also used my Grand Calibur to cut the Spellbinders scallop oval and the Spellbinders classic oval. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border. I used the cuttlebug and swiss dots folder for the embossing. I cut the leaves from the Wild Card cricut cartridge. The pattern paper is by Basic Grey. Here is a side view of my card....



Thanks so much for hopping along with us and THANK YOU JustRite for donating these wonderful stamps to us! Leave a comment using the Inlinkz button on each design team members blog for a chance to win this stamp set!



Now it's time to hop on over to the very talented Sheri and her amazing blog! Here is a list of the blog hop just in case you get lost! Happy hopping!
 
Cindy Echtinaw
Anary Baumgarth
Billie St. Clair
Cindy Close
Dawn Saenz de Viteri
Janine Blackwelder
Karen Stark
Leanne Garner <--------me
Sheri Willshire
Stephanie Hester
Wini Bell



23 comments:

The Bug said...

Great job Leanne! Love your card.
Hugs, Wini

Cathy Gill said...

Very pretty and love the friend saying.

Sheri said...

You're a card making genius! I swear! :)

Kate said...

This card is Amazing. I love it.

Kate

anaRy said...

So creative Leanne!
Fantastic work! I like the subtle colors you chose!...just lovely.
anaRy

Tam said...

I liked this card very much and loved the saying b/c it's so true. You did a great job.

StampingScrapping.com said...

Leanne
This card is exquisite!
GREAT JOB

Cindy2 said...

Lovely color combination. I'm a huge fan of black and brown. Excellent card.

Chris said...

lovely card, love the colour

Karin said...

Stunning card Leanne!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

I love this card Leanne! You did a great job! : )

charlene said...

very very pretty !

stephanie said...

This is a lovely card, great job.

Verna' Grant said...

LOVE THIS CARD!!! It is Amazing!!

Rene said...

This is SO pretty!
Rene :D

Stephanie said...

Love this. It's elegant and fit for male or female. Great job!

Claudia said...

Just gorgeous!
claudiamatzke at hotmail dot com

cathylynn said...

Beautiful!!!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Pam said...

Love the card Leanne!

Pam said...

Love the card Leanne!

Iris said...

What a beautiful card. Iris
isoscia at aol dot com

Fran said...

I love your card a lot! Brown is such a pretty color now a days and you used it well. Hugs, Fran

Patricia St Martin said...

Very Elegant card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...