May 27, 2011

OMG!!! My Helmar Box has arrived!!!


My sexy UPS guy holding my BIG box of Helmar goodies!!

I think I scared the poor guy to death (doesn't he just have that look like wth!!)



I did everything in my power not to run out to the truck hahaha!!


Wow!! I just had to share how excited I've been today waiting on my Helmar box of goodies to arrive!! I thought UPS would never arrive!! Bless this guys heart I know I had to have scared the life out of him! I came busting out the door with my camera and for a minute I think he thought I had a gun instead!! I was nice enough to ask him if he minded me taking his picture (but what he didn't know I was going to whether he liked it or not bahahaha) I explained it was for my blog (which I got that look like huh?) I shared the picture of him with the other girls on the team and we may just make him the Helmar Hottie!! Can't you just picture him with a tool belt around the waist but instead of tools loaded down with glue! I suggested the slogan of Wouldn't you like to stick to this!! I can't wait to share all the goodies that are in the box from Helmar and all the preferred vendors Helmar has paired up with!! I'm going to be posting some pictures just as soon as I can figure out a good way of photographing them! I'm so excited to be part of this team and look forward to getting to work with the preferred partners also! I hope all of you will enjoy what we have lined up for the next 6 months it's going to be sooooo fun!! I can see right now Helmar knows how to treat their team members and it's such a honor they chose me! Thank you Tracy and Helmar!!



12 comments:

DebC said...

WHOOO HOOOO I know you were excited. That is how I am when I know something is coming. When I won the E2 I'm sure I drove provo craft and everyone else crazy trying to find out when it would come. I'm not very patient when I know I'm getting goodies! Have fun! Can't wait to see what all you got!
Deb

Cheryl said...

What a big box of goodies! Congrats to you! Hey, at least the guy has a good story to share over a couple of beers this weekend...

CraftyShell said...

LOL what is it about the UPS guys most of them are good looking. I dont know weather to admire the man or the box they have for us...lol I love it, was nice of him to let you take the photo.

Carrie K said...

LOL! You are too funny! I know what you mean about that wth? look. My husband gets it everytime I start talking about crafting!! ( Oh, and he is a hottie!!) (Your UPS guy- not my husband!! LMAO)

Ruthie said...

That's so exciting! I wish I lived close by so I could come over and see what you got! :)

Who knew we could get so excited over a box of adhesive!?!

Ruthie :)

Jan said...

I died laughing reading this!! Sadly, I don't know what my UPS guy looks like...he just drops the box and runs. I think he's always been scared of my dogs :)

Vivi Casale said...

I cant wait to see the goodies...... please please dont take toooooo long to post the pics.. hehe
xxx

Kate said...

LOL I love the slogan, that would be funny if they used it.

Hugs Kate

Glora said...

LOL! Okay, I bet you seriously scared him to death at first. What a good sport though and how exciting too!!!! I can't wait to see what other fun things you got in that box. HAVE FUN!!!!! HUGS to my friend the stalker of the UPS Man!!!! - Glora

Crafting Katie said...

You are too funny! Does he have any idea that now his pic is being drooled over by hundreds of crazy crafting women, LOL? Have fun with your new goodies and congrats on your DT!!!

McBDesigns said...

When I know something is coming I always jump out the door as soon as the truck pulls up. That gets kind of embarrassing though since I live in an apt. and the lady next door is a Stampin' Up rep --- the goodies aren't always for me ;) Enjoy!!

Sara Andrews said...

Oh my!! This is the funniest thing ever!!

Stalking the UPS man!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...