May 19, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team Day!

*** Wow, do I feel like a BIG dummy!! For this challenge I was suppose to make a tag!! As you can see, I totally over looked one IMPORTANT detail lol!! The sad thing is I've had this post scheduled for over a week and was SO proud of myself thinking I was ahead instead of behind in my challenges!! So, I'm just updating this post to say I'm sorry Emma! I don't have time now to do a tag :(***

Wooo Hooo! It's that time again!! It's My Creative Time design team day for me!! Emma assigned me the stamp set Pain Pain Go Away to work with and this is what I came up with! While I was thumbing through my Kate's ABC cartridge, I came across these cute mushrooms and decided that's what I wanted to use! The grass is cut from a fiskars border punch. I inked everything with Tim Holtz ink. For the sentiment, I embossed using Zing embossing powder. Pretty simple and fast card but I still think it turned out cute hee hee I just love my cricut!! I don't know what I would do without it! Be sure to check out the other designers projects on Emma's blog I'm sure you are in for a treat!! Thanks for looking and as always have a wonderful day!! Here is a picture of Emma's stamp set I used....



Be sure to come back tomorrow! We are doing a blog hop showcasing Emma's new stamps!!
Hugs! Leanne

16 comments:

Scrapendipity said...

Oh Leanne, this is so sweet. Tag or not. LOL I think you'll be forgiven.

Hugs
Shar

Glora said...

He he, that happens to all of us. This card is so cute that I don't think that Emma will mind. Awesome job. All of your inking is perfect. I just got this cartridge and Baby Steps too. I hope to find a little extra time to play with them. Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

You are so cute! This looks really pretty though. I don't think Emma will mind too. I love the mushrooms. I agree with Glora the inking just looks so great. I need practice on that, everytime I do it though it just looks dirty. LOL

Hugs
Kate

Cindy said...

Once again you did a Beautiful job!I love your little mushrooms.Have a super nice day! :)

Crafting Katie said...

You are too funny, Leanne! I'm the same way when I try to get something done early. However, your card is absolutely adorable and will really cheer somebody up!

jen said...

Leanne I love it!! You always make the best cards. I forgot to put a picture of my stamp set....ugh!
Another great job! TFS
hugs,jen

Carolee said...

I love this card - simply adorable. What a great way to cheer up a friend.

Victoria said...

I love your "tag" :o). It's a beautiful card. TFS.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card, oh well, it happens to everyone. Love the mushrooms. ;)

Diana said...

I did a swap once in 8x8 and it was supposefd to be 6x6. I know how you feel.

But regardless, this card is beautiful! I love your work, wether a card or a tag. Thanks for sharing your work with us! ;)

Kim H said...

Leanne,
I am sure Emma is totally fine with the mishap... you showcased her stamps BEAUTIFULLY! I have to say that your card is so clean, crisp and so pretty! Great job!

Kristin said...

So cute Leanne!! Adorable:)

Micia said...

i love this card! SO adorable. love the little mushrooms :)

Micia

Got2BCrafting said...

I love it!! The colors are fabulous and really like your inking on the images... so pretty!! I just ordered this cartridge (along with a few others..) and I can not wait to use it!!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Miss Leanne, your projects are wonderful, I love, love, love your back pack. You are very talented.
Elizabeth Ortiz

julie said...

i love it tag or card i wish i could make some thing as good as you do hugs julie uk x julielazenby@ymail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...