May 27, 2011

Late, late night post!

Hmmm I've sit here and sit here trying to figure out a title for this post and I guess it should be brain fried because for the life of me I don't know what to put!! I really should be in bed and tomorrow I may read back over this and regret even trying to type a post up when it's this late! It's 2:40 AM <-----!!! I can't sleep!

Another reason I wanted to make a post was to let you all know I haven't forgotten about you, promise! I've not posted anything this week because I've been working on getting ahead on my design team challenges for the month of June! But just as soon as I get those done I'll be back to posting!

I'm also excited, my Helmar design team box is suppose to arrive today!! I can't wait to see all the goodies Tracy has sent! I know there is some Lawn Fawn stamps on their way because we are doing a blog hop next week!! Super excited about that and nervous all at the same time! This will be my first project for Helmar wish me luck hee hee!

Well, I guess I better get off I can feel my eyelids getting really heavy! That's a good sign that "maybe" I can fall asleep!! Everyone have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day Weekend! If you get a chance and want to I would really appreciate if you would vote for me on facebook!! The link is in the post down from this one!! Oh and one last thing blogger has not been playing nice! It won't let me leave comments or follow someone's blog right now arrr Sure hope that is fixed soon! Hugs, Leanne

3 comments:

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

You are SO adorable! I totally understand having nights like that- but I relish in them cuz I really do love to write/share ;) Thanks for posting! Stalking the UPS man today! Will let u know when he arrives! <3

CanadianScraps43 said...

Hey Chickie. Wow I am just now cluing in that you got picked for the Helmar Design Team. Wow! Now your one of the big stars, working for a scrappy company. I should be giving you a royal bow! So happy for you sweetie. I emailed you at yahoo and also tried several times to chat but didn't get you at the right time I guess. Maybe I should have trid late in the morning cuz you were up apparently! Lol! So happy for your package arriving and can't wait to see what you do with those Lawn Fawn stamps. Kelly the owner is a sweetheart and the product is amazing. Congrats again sweetie. Off to check out more of your blog post. I haven't forgotten you just trying to get some card submissions done and to create more things for my blog. Also if you read my blog you will have seen that my uncle passed away and I took a break from scrapping. Anyway, would love for you to drop bye sometime. Email me if you get the chance. Hugs. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

generic ambien where to buy ambien sleeping pills - generic ambien cr 12.5

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...