May 29, 2011

Helmar USA & Lawn Fawn Week!!


Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend! I've been on the go non stop it seems since Friday! I apologize, I haven't gotten any pictures up of my Helmar goodies but I promise I'm working on it!! I just had to pop on and post about our exciting week coming up! Helmar and Lawn Fawn are partnering up this week to bring you a WHOLE week of fun, creativity, and projects! There will be prizes given away so this is a week you don't want to miss! The fun will be happening everyday on the Helmar Blog and Helmar facebook and also at Lawn Fawn's Blog and Lawn Fawn facebook! So get ready this is going to be a fun week that you don't need to miss!! Hugs, Leanne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...