May 29, 2011

Helmar goodies!!

I'm sorry I've kept ya'll all waiting on what I received in my Helmar box!! I've been trying to take photos and to be honest they are just not coming out decent at all! I thought if you don't mind (I've got the ok from Carisa) I would post a link to her youtube video that she made when she received her box. I wished I had something to make videos with sniff, sniff and maybe one day in the future it's something I can check into but for right now this was the fastest way I could share with all of you what I got! We each received the same thing except I got different Lawn Fawn stamps and different templates to use. Other than that the boxes were the same! Just imagine me jumping up and down! (I was literally like a kid in a candy shop) Thanks Carisa for being so kind and letting me use this!! Hugs to you all! Leanne

Click here to watch the video!

3 comments:

DebC said...

Leanne,
I just watched the video! That is such a great haul!!! I can't wait to see what you make. The PSA stamp sets are so great and the tear drops those are my two favorite things from the haul. Well I am going to order some of the blue and the liquid scrap dots. I can't wait to try them cause I am always doing dimentional stuff and tired of cutting those things down!
Hugs,
Deb
bugjuiced.blogspot.com

DebC said...

Leanne,
I just watched the video! That is such a great haul!!! I can't wait to see what you make. The PSA stamp sets are so great and the tear drops those are my two favorite things from the haul. Well I am going to order some of the blue and the liquid scrap dots. I can't wait to try them cause I am always doing dimentional stuff and tired of cutting those things down!
Hugs,
Deb
bugjuiced.blogspot.com

Carisa said...

awww, you are so sweet! i can't wait to see what LF stamps and template you got to create with - it was such a fantastic box of goodies wasn't it?! Like Christmas for me. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...