May 22, 2011

Come LOOK!!!! I got something NEW!!!!

Happy Sunday! I'm just soooo excited!! I finally got something I've been wanting for awhile hee hee! I know lots of people have them and to be honest I've been pouting wanting one to!! I guess your all wondering what the heck I'm talking about! Well, if you will look to the right of here you will see my BRAND NEW SPANKIN BLOG BADGE :) :) :) :)  Isn't it PRETTY!!!!! I want to thank the person that made it for me but just waiting for a ok to do so!! She was such a sweetheart in making this for me and didn't even hesitate to help me out!! I think she did a AWESOME, AWESOME job!!  Thank you ________!!!! I would love for you to add me to your blog!! Ok, just had to share with you all because I was super, super excited!! Thanks for visiting me and following my blog YOUR what keeps this soooo much fun for me!  Love you bunches! Leanne

*UPDATE*
The awesome person that made my blog badge is.......drumroll......hip hip HOORAY!.....the very, very talented....super sweet....awesome, awesome ABBY!!!!! If you would like for her to make one for you for a small fee please visit her blog (which is awesome by the way hee hee) Scrapbookaholic By Abby! Thanks again Abby! I love it!!

3 comments:

Glora said...

WOW Leanne! It is perfect. She did a great job on it and she was SO fast too! I'm so glad. I need to take some time and add some of you awesome gals badges to my blog!!! hugs- Glora

Trisha said...

I love it too, Leanne. Very pretty.

Got2BCrafting said...

Oh it's beautiful!! A perfect match to your blog! :)
Lori

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...