Apr 27, 2011

Woodware USA Meet's Stamping Scrapping Designs Blog Hop!!

****For Emma's Throwback Thursday post please scroll down****

Good morning everyone! Welcome to our blog hop!! Today the Stamping Scrapping design team joins forces with the awesome designers from Woodware Stamps! How exciting is this!! You will be able to hop back and forth between both companies designers showcasing stamps from each one. Be sure to leave a comment on each blog for a chance to win a prize. Woodware USA will choose a winner from comments left on their design team blogs and StampingScrapping will pick a winner from comments left on their design team blogs. The hop starts at the StampingScrapping DT blog, 12:01 AM Thursday, April 28th and will end on the Woodware USA blog. You will have until 11:59 PM Sunday, May 1st to leave your comment. Winner will be announced via email on Tuesday, May 3rd.


For my card, I used the stamp set Fairy Tots from Woodware USA. Isn't she cute! This set comes with 8 images and two phrases so it's very fun to work with! This is also my very first shadow box card and I loved the challenge of it (there were times I just about gave up hee hee) On the front, I used the cute little girl fairy and paper pieced her from some pattern paper. I added some crystal gems to her shoes with my I-Rock. I used my copics to color her hair & face. I then used my Grand Calibur, classic scallop circle, and classic circle to add my sentiment on. I used Cindy's, Spellbinders Matching stamp set, Lacy Circles for the ring border and sentiment. I then stamped and paper pieced the mushrooms. The ribbon is from my stash.



For the inside of my card, I used the cute little mushroom house and I paper pieced it also. I also used the same dies listed above for the scallop circle and plain circle. The border at the bottom was done with a Friskars punch.



Here is a picture of my card taken from the side! Well, that completes the details for my project! I really hope you like it! Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to win! Thanks for looking and now it's time to head over to the very talented Sheri!

Here is the blog hop list!








 

28 comments:

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Oh Leanne, this is adorable!! Love the paper piecing! : )

Gigi said...

Adorable card. Thank you!

Pam said...

Love the shadow box idea and always love paper piecing. Great job.

thestampingbug said...

Oh this is just stunning! Love how you created a FRAME and how you paper pieced this little tot! I just love those kiddos from the Woodware TOTS collection!!!

Kerry

Debbie said...

I really like these tot kids.
Debbie in LA

Magento Themes said...

wow..Its amazing cards...
This cute frame card..I really appreciates the creative work...thanks for this great blog..
Magento Themes

StampingScrapping.com said...

This shadow box is tooooooo stinkin cute Leanne! Great job
as always!

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, this is too stinkin' cute! Love it!

Jan said...

What a great card, the shadow box design, the cutie on the front and the inside as well, you are sure an over-achiever (meant in a good way) jman4@comcast.net

stephanie said...

Love it, both the inside and out!

My Quilling Nest said...

Lovely card Leanne! I've always wanted to try out a shadowbox card and now I think I will, You have inspired me to do so...heheh
Hugs,
Linda

cathylynn said...

Leanne your card is wonderful inside and out! You definitely did a great job on this one!!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

DJ said...

Your card is so cute. I especially like your paper piecing.
donnajeaneno@yahoo.com

anaRy said...

Such a cheeky and creative card Leanne!! I think you did a marvelous job on your box card!! Must learn this one!
Huggies
anaRy

Vivi Casale said...

wow Leanne, totally cute!! love the shape of your card!! gorgeous!!
xxx

Yone said...

Cute frame project ! Hugs,Yone

Cindy said...

This is sooo cute! I love it,Amazing job once again!! :)

Iris said...

What a cute card; love the little fairy tot. Thanks for a chance to win. Iris
isoscia at aol dot com

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Leanne, this is SOOO adorable!! I love it!

Froggy said...

Adorable!

Mickel said...

Adorable card! More things I'm gonna have to get now!!!

CraftyGirl said...

The card is so cute. The tot fairy is so very cute, cute, cute.
Craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Verna' Grant said...

Love this card! It is amazing!

Tina said...

Oh wow, so adorable - and these colors are just awesome together. Such an elegant and yet simple looking card (I say elegant knowing this surely took some time to put together *smile*). Nice job! Thanks!

scrappinvt said...

Wow, love the shadow box idea. Something else to add to the list to try. Thanks for sharing the inside too.

jennifer said...

fantastic card! just love it! tfs queendragonfairie@yahoo.com

ScrappySandie said...

Adorable! Simply adorable! Love that cute image and the paper, colors...the tot with the dots! SO cute!

MimiPatty said...

Your shadow box card is beautiful. Very good selection of colors and coloring. Very Very nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...