Apr 4, 2011

Thank You...for being so sweet!

Happy Monday everyone! Whew, we have had some severe weather here in Alabama today! I'm sooo not a fan of high winds, loud thundering (rattled my windows), and freaky lightening!  I'm hoping the worst is over with! The weekend was gorgeous tho and we got some things done that was long over due! We are planning a yard sale soon and our building that we store things out back is finally clean and organized (well it's still  storing our yard sale items but as soon as it is over we will finally be able to move around in it hee hee) I wanted to get this card on earlier today but due to the weather I'm just now getting the chance. I sit up late last night and played (almost killed me this morning having to get up but so worth the therapy time hee hee) Anyhoo, I'll quit rambling and just tell you about my card! The cute birdie is a svg file from MyScrapChick. Isn't he adorable! It was love at first sight when I seen his cute little face and I had to have it! I cut a branch from the cricut lite Bloom cartridge and the nest which he's sitting in is from Create a Critter. I've added some dried moss that I've got left from another project I've got going (I can't wait to show you it hee hee but it will be awhile it's for a blog hop in about a month) I stamped some clouds and shadowed them with my copic marker. The sentiment is from Emma's So Grateful For You set. Again, I've used a white background! I think I'm just going to quit buying pattern paper! Drives me bonkers sometimes just trying to use it hahahaha! I wanted to make this look like he's sitting high above in the tree looking down from his birds nest (like a normal little birdie). I hope this is how you see it to! Well, that's all for me today! Thanks for looking and also for stopping by! As my mom would say...stay weather alert! I'm sure these storms will be rolling on to someone elses home town so be ready!!  


11 comments:

Smiley21 said...

That is so stinkin cute! I love it!

Glora said...

Such a cutie patootie bird. Awesome job, I LOVE it!!!! Hugs- Glora

Sandi Cl~ said...

What an adorable little birdie! I just love him! I don't have that third party software but if I did, I would sure be checking into getting that file .. so cute! The white just really makes him pop, so good choice!

Cindy said...

Super cute card. Love that bird.

Karen's Fun Blog said...

THis is so adorable! : )

Jean said...

I love that birdie.

Flamenco92627 said...

I see why you wanted this birdie-he is adorable!! You did a terrific job with him, perched up high. Too cute! Love the sentiment too.

1CardCreator said...

All I can say is AWWWW, so cute Leanne!

Cindy said...

SOOO Sweet!Your card is adorable,SUPER JOB on this project!!! :)

ownhomedog said...

So very cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Just darling...I love the birdie!! Emma, from My Creative Time sent me...love your blog. I am a new follower, would love for you tp pop over to my blog and follow too:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...