Apr 5, 2011

Sparkle Challenge at SSCC!

Thankyousomuch

Hello everyone! I’d like to share with you my card for the sparkle challenge at SSCC. It’s a little hard to tell in this photo but I promise it sparkles hee hee! I used several items to make this card but it was so fun and I actually like the way it turned out! I just hope the person I’m sending it to likes it also! Everything I used on this card I got from StampingScrapping.com (except for the Kate’s ABC cartridge) If you are looking for a online store that is trustworthy, safe with excellent customer service and super fast shipping I highly recommend StampingScrapping.com! I truly can’t say enough nice things about Cindy and Kevin (owners) I’m very blessed that I get to design for them! I never will promote anything on my blog that I don’t love! Instead of me trying to explain what all I used I’m going to give you a supply list I think it’s easier this way! But if there is something you see I did that you have a question on please feel free to email me and I’d be happy to explain how I did it! Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs!

Supply list:

Kate’s ABC (flower from page 70 cut several times)

Scor Pal

Grand Calibur 

Spellbinders Lacy Squares

Spellbinders Large classic squares

Spellbinders Matching Stamp Set Lacey Squares

Spellbinders Matching Stamp Set Beaded circles

Spellbinders Matching Stamp Set Lacey circles

I-Rock Tool

I-Rock Gems Crystal

Tim Holtz Distress Ink (scattered Straw)

Dew Drop Ink in Oasis Green

DCWV – Linen Closet Stack

Kraft cardstock (from Hobby Lobby)

thankyousomuchsideview

13 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Leanne, love it!

Crafting Katie said...

Wow, Leanne! This card is really beautiful! I love all of the intricate layers!

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card. I really vove the colors. very elegant.
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Glora said...

Beautiful!!! Love the layers and colors! hugs- Glora

StampingScrapping.com said...

Leanne
OH MY I LOVE THIS CARD SOOOOOO MUCH
you did a BEAUTIFUL JOB! Love everything wowowowowo

ScrappySandie said...

Gorgeous card, Leanne! I love the layering, the colors and those flowers! They are AMAZING!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Beautiful card Leanne!!! I love it!! : )

Vivi Casale said...

wow Leanne.. this is stunning!!!!!! love it!!
xxx

Rene said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL! I love how simple yet stunning it is...gorgeous colors...fabulous layout! Wonderful!
Rene :D

Staying Crafty said...

What beautiful layers!!!!

Trell said...

All I can say is wow! Amazing job.

Sheri said...

Holey moley ...That is so beautiful Leanne!

Karin said...

Ok, have to comment here too! Love the papers and the color combo! This is so pretty and I love that Easter tree too! Ok. See ya soon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...