Apr 24, 2011

My Layouts for Provo Craft Contest!


Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend! Thank you for all the get well wishes! I am feeling better! I still sound kinda ruff but I'm definetly doing better than I was on Thursday! Today I want to share with you my 3 layouts I made for the Provo Craft contest. I was just going to share one a day but thought what the heck show em all!!! Now let me just start out by saying and I honestly mean this I probably don't stand a chance in blue blazes in being one of the winners (not saying that I wouldn't love to be because I really want the new E2!!) I'm just sure the amount of talent out there and as many people that entered well...I'm just not holding my breath! I'm still glad I entered. I usually don't have the guts for these things so I have to give myself a pat on the back to actually have followed thru and done it! I kept all three of these layouts pretty simple and tried to use cartridges that others might not would think of. This first layout is using the cricut lite Block Party cartridge! I've had it for awhile and been wanting to try it out! The only complaint I have with the cricut lite cartridges are the little handbooks!! I don't care how hard I squint or how close I hold it to my nose I still can't see them!! I really, really wished they would have made these BIGGER!! You see how big I cut her and there were still pieces I had no clue went were so she's missing some parts but I still like how she came out! I also used Emma's Polka Dot Surprise Stamp set on here to! The cake is from the Celebrations cartridge.



This next layout I used the Baby Steps cartridge. Again, really simple layout! The bow is from the Sweethearts cartridge. I also used my I-Rock for the ear rings.


I used the Hoot n Hollar cricut lite cartridge for this layout. It's another cartridge that I've had and haven't used so I wanted to do something with it to! Well that's them! Nothing fancy hee hee! I'm really excited to see who win's and for the release of the E2! I've got my DVR set but I'm still hoping to watch it live but just in case, I don't want to miss it!! Thanks for looking and if you want you can cross your fingers with me (sure could use the extra luck hee hee) I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! We are going to my mom's for dinner! I sure do miss the Easter egg hunting days! My son told me if I would fill each egg up with a $20 he would be more than thrilled to hunt eggs! If I hadn't already gotten rid of my Monoply game I would have filled it up with fake 20's wouldn't that have been funny!!  Also, I will be picking the winner from Emma's blog hop soon so stay tuned!! Hugs!

17 comments:

Jan said...

Love your layouts!

Flamenco92627 said...

Those are terrific LOs! Someone has to win, so why not you? You did a great job on them; colors, papers, cut outs.

Bug Junkie said...

Your layouts are Great! I especially Love the first one. The little gal holding the cake is Fabulous! Good Luck!

I have the same complaint about the lite cartridges ... I'm a handbook scrapper. :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Your LOs are super cute!! Good luck!! Happy Easter

Emma said...

You are SUPER TALENTED my sweet friend!!! I hope your layouts is chosen!!!;)
BIG GYPSY hugs,
emma;)

Pearl Maple said...

Happy Easter
Cute creations

Kristin said...

Congrats!! I saw it on tv lastnight!! I am so happy for you:)

Vicky said...

Leanne your layouts are awesome your are talented I wish you good luck .I hope you win I just purchased my E2

Maureen Reiss said...

I saw your LO on HSN last night!!! How exciting!!

VICTORIA said...

Wow all of your layout pages are fantastic. Great job and wtg and am crossing my fingers for you Victoria :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Super cute layouts Leanne. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you win. hugs

Pat N. said...

Your layout is so adorable! Congrats on having it showcased on HSN!

Patti said...

Great layouts! I didn't see mine,but there were alot of them. Congrats on your fame time.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Your layouts are adorable, and it was so fun seeing that one on HSN! You rock!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

Hey Leanne! Following your blog now and just wanted to say congrats on Helmar and looking fwd to working with ya!

Kim H said...

Congrats on HSN! Your layouts are just AMAZING! I love them all with all the details! I will pray for you on this one! It couldn't go to a more talented person ~ who could do even more wonderful things with it! Good Luck!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Your layouts are so cute!!!! I love them :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...