Apr 24, 2011

My Creative Time's April Release Blog Hop Winner!!

Hey ya'll!! Sorry, I meant to do this earlier and well we were gone longer than what we were expecting to be! I hope everyone enjoyed our blog hop! Thank you for all the sweet comments!  Well, I won't drag this out I know your excited to find out who won!! The winner for the Bonus stamp is Pat N from Pat's Scraps!! Pat if at all possible I really need to get your info tonight so I can forward it on to Emma! You can email me at tobusyscrappingatbellsouthdotnet Congratulations!!! Thanks again everyone for always making these hops fun!

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

I hope your Easter was wonderful, my friend! Congrats to Pat! x0x0

Lydell said...

So glad to have stopped by for a visit. Your cards are gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...