Apr 13, 2011

A little fairy dust is all you need...

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything! It's not that I haven't been crafting it's just on things I can't show yet! Has anyone entered the contest that Provo Craft has going on right now? I got my three layouts done and in the mail this past Monday! I know I don't stand a chance, but you never know till you try! So, I just decided to go for it! Now the hard part just waiting till the 26th! Wish me luck I really, really want to win!!  Ok, now let me tell you about my card! This cute little fairy is by Woodware and the name of the stamp set is Fairy Tots. Instead of coloring with my copics, I thought I would do some paper piecing using the Linen Closet stack by DCWV. I then used my Grand Calibur and the spellbinders scallop and classic circle dies for all the layers of the card. This was a super quick card but I like the way it turned out! Hopefully, the person I'm sending it to will also! See the picture below? I finished the inside!! I usually leave my cards blank but decided this time to do something with the inside!

 
That's it for me tonight! Heading to bed to get my beauty sleep hee hee! Thanks for looking! Nite, nite and sweet dreams!!


12 comments:

Karin said...

Good luck in the contest and this is just the sweetest little card! Love the color combo and the paper piecing is totally charming!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is so adorable!! Love, love the polka dot paper!! : )

Billie's Scrappetique said...

That's so cute, Leanne! Best of luck on the pc contest. I didn't know anything about it. Maybe I should try to enter too. ;-)

StampingScrapping.com said...

This card is SO ADORABLE my friend
I love that set and what you created
BEAUTIFUL JOB

Aletha J. Williams said...

This is adorable! So glad you shared your little piece of art!

Vivi Casale said...

awww. so cute!!! adorable image!
xxx

Rene said...

Oh my gosh this is ADORABLE! I love it!
Rene :D

1CardCreator said...

Such a sweet card Leanne. Good luck in the contest too!

cathylynn said...

Your card is so cute! Nice paper piecing and GOOD LUCK with the PC contest!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Jill said...

That is just too cute. I love it!

Fran said...

Leanne your card is so darn cute!
I love the fairy image you used and how your paper pieced it. And the inside looks adorable too.
Lots of luck on your entry to Provo Craft contest. Hugs, Fran

Cheryl said...

Oh my, this is so stinkin' cute! I love it! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...