Apr 21, 2011

Jumping for Joy it's Thursday with Emma!!

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a great week! I'd like to share with you my card I made for my turn over at Emma's! She challenged us this week to use the colors purple and green and also assigned each of us a different stamp set. She chose the stamp set, Just a Little Note to say set for me and I was tickled because I love that set!! Well, I love all of Emma's stamps so it really wouldn't have mattered hee hee!  Doesn't this bring back memories! I used to love to jump rope hee hee! If I tried that now....well let's just say it wouldn't be purty at all lol!!! This little girl is from the Playtime cartridge. I just love this cartridge and so thrilled that I was able to win it off Ebay!! I used the Peachy Keen Princess face assortment for her face. I also added a wobble (thank you Nikki!!) to her so she moves!!! So cute!! The paper is from my paper stash and was just perfect for this card! I stamped the sentiment in tuxedo black memento ink. I also used another sentiment from this set for the inside of my card. Sorry for the crappy picture :(


I've been finishing out the insides of the last few cards I made and may have to start doing this on a regular a basis! I like how it looks. And last here is a side view of my card!



Well, that's all for me today but be sure to come back tomorrow!  Emma's releasing 4 new sets and OMG! they are going to blow you away with cuteness!! We will be having a blog hop and this hop you don't want to miss! Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs to you all!

17 comments:

Glora said...

Leanne! All I can say is WOWZERS! This card is absolutely perfect. That jumping girl and the sentiment fit together so perfectly! And that background paper is just right. Wow! I'm really loving this card! HUGS- Glora

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute!! Love the little girl~So sweet!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

E.T said...

absolutely adorable!

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh what a fun and Beautiful card!Your little girl is sooo sweet,I Totally LOVE everything about this card!Super job! :)

sweetlilscrapper said...

love the little girl, so cute!

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, this is so adorable! I love your jump-roping girl with that sentiment. The way the rope is lifted off the paper is so cool!

Kristin said...

Aww I love this card it is adorable and the sentiment is perfect!!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is sooo adorable!!! : )

Jovan said...

WOW, what a super cute card!

DIANA L. said...

What a great card.

Where do you get the action wobbles?

I love how the girl literally jumps off the page and great colors.
Thank you for sharing your talent
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cathryn said...

Soooo Cute!!! I love your little girl and of course Emma's stamps are the best!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

Kate said...

Adorable. so Cute.
Kate

Cindy said...

Oh WOW!! This card looks amazing! I really love your style!! :)

Lisa said...

What a sweet card, love the way the little girl is jumping rope and I love the way you did the jump rope.

Smiley21 said...

Fun times! I love the backgroup paper. Just perfect!

Kim H said...

Oh this is so darn CUTE! I LOVE the whole scene going on with your card! Those sentiments are just absolutely perfect too! I totally agree all of Emma's stamps are just AMAZING!
tfs

MeGlo said...

Sweet! I own this cartridge but still have yet to use it.... That's all about to change!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...