Apr 28, 2011

I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!!!!


Hey everyone!! How would you love to win these goodies???? Well, I REALLY want to be the one to give them to you!!! We are having a little friendly contest between the designers to see how many people we can get to LIKE Helmar on facebook!!! That's where you come in!!! Please head over to Helmar and like them!! Even if your already a fan if you can just say I sent you I would be THRILLED!! If I have the most by Monday I get to give this prize pack out on my blog!!! Be sure to tell them Leanne Garner sent you (there is another Leanne on the team so be sure to add my last name hee hee) Thank you all so much and if you could spread the word to help me out I SURE WOULD APPRECIATE IT!!!! Helmar loves to give away prize pack so maybe we can rally together and one of you (my followers) will be the lucky winner!!!


7 comments:

Nadia's Beautiful Mess said...

Hi leann! I went over to Helmars on Facebook, "liked" thema nd told them you sent me :)

Scrapendipity said...

Done! Woohoo! Good luck in the contest!! :)

Shar

Scrapendipity said...

Done! Good luck in the contest!! :)

Shar

Cathy said...

On my way over to facebook now Leanne:)
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Judy said...

Hi Leanne heading over to Helmars facebook to like him for you... Happy to help you out.
Judy

quilt4fun2 said...

I tried to help with the Helmar post.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Leanne said...

Hi! From one Leanne to another. I liked Helmar on Facebook.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...