Apr 27, 2011

Emma' Throw Back Thursday!


Hello everyone!! Welcome to Emma's Throwback Thursday!! She has given us a challenge to make any 3D project such as treat bags, gift bags, card sets, etc. We also could use any stamp set or any cartridge of our choice! The sky's the limit and wouldn't you know it....I went blank hee hee! So please forgive me this is a really simple, simple set that I put together! I used the Mom You Rock stamp set since Mother's Day is fast approaching I thought I could make something simple for my mom! My husband has made her the most beautiful birdhouse EVER!! I'm so excited and can't wait till she sees it! That's all she wanted so I was thrilled that it turned out so pretty! I used the A Child's Year cricut cartridge for both silhouettes. I've not used this cartridge very much but I love how something this simple turns out something so pretty (with no help from me all on its own hee hee) I really may be making more of these silhouette cards soon! They would be great when you need something really quick and last minute! The bag is from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More. The little bag is empty now but I will make sure it has something for Mother's Day! This Thursday is also our last Throwback Thursday with this design team sniff, sniff. I can't tell you how special each and every one of them are to me! It's been such a blast getting to know each other and I do believe that lasting friendships have been made! That's it for me today!! Thanks for looking and don't forgot to check out Emma's blog to see what the other's have made! Oh and before I go! Did you happen to see my layout on HSN!!!!! Talk about excited, my feet hasn't touched the ground since late Monday night!!! I was so glad I used one of Emma's stamp sets so we both had a few seconds of fame hee hee!! I'd like to say thanks to Emma for making a special post about it and to Nikki for giving me a shout out on her FB page hee hee  and also to the ones that seen it and left a comment! (Ok, I'm done giving my little celebrity wave bahahahaha)




10 comments:

Glora said...

GORGEOUS! This is the perfect use of the Child Year's cartridge. So beautiful! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, these are just beautiful! So simple, yet so elegant, and they are perfect with Emma's stamps! I'm going to miss being on Emma's DT with you. It's been so fun!

Lisa said...

These are so darling. What a wonderful way to present something sweet for mother's day.

Vicky said...

Hi Leanne,
your bag and card will be perfect for mothers day, I would love to see the bird house you hubby made for your mom. Your gift will be more special since it was hand made She will love it. I have a 3 birdhouse and I love to see the birds set up house for the baby birds and watch them.
I am glad we met and became friends on the design team, lets all of us keep in touch.
HUGS

Cathryn said...

Just beautiful! You may think it is simple but the effect is just stunning! Thanks for sharing, Cathryn67 :)

My Quilling Nest said...

What a lovely card this is Leanne!!! I have that cart and have never used it!!!lol will have to now...:)
It was such an honor to have met you and the rest of the design team. I hope that this marks a long and lasting crafting relationship. Let's stay in touch!
Quilly Hugs,
Linda K.

Kristin said...

Beautiful, I love a child's year cartridge. I saw your layout on HSN!! I loved it:)

Cindy said...

Amazing job on your great gift set!I love everything about it!! Super day :)

Kate said...

Leanne these are so cute. I love it.

TFS
Kate

quilt4fun2 said...

Wonderful job on your bag and card. This cart is interesting...I may need this one because I love the shadow silouette. Thank You for sharing.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...