Mar 24, 2011

You are My Superman!

Youaremysuperman

Hello! I got my Playtime cartridge that I won on Ebay in the mail today!! I couldn’t wait  to play so I made this super quick card using it and Emma’s stamp set You’re My Best Buddy. I had some design paper in mind that I was going to use but instead of getting up and actually pulling out the paper I went ahead and cut this little guy out thinking these colors would work. Well guess what? Nope didn’t go what so ever! Soooo I frantically searched thru my mile high paper stacks and plus the individual sheets I have and didn’t find anything I liked! Does that ever happen to anyone else or just me?? I really like using white backgrounds because you can always make white work hee hee! I stamped a few little clouds and highlighted with my copic marker and now I have me a little sky scene going on haha. The grass is cut from a friskars bordar punch. I have the wide eyed peachy keen set on the way but they haven’t arrived so I used the Princess face assortment. Ha ha not sure if that’s allowed using princess faces on little boys! I’ve seen little boys with long beautiful eyelashes haven’t you?!?! I cut out a word bubble from the Paper Pups cartridge (man I forgot all about this one till I did a search on my Gyspy!) and then stamped my sentiment on it. Last I added a wobble (thank you Nikki!!) to him so he moves back and forth!! Super, super cute!!  Well, I’m off to watch a movie and then to bed! Thanks for looking and be sure to come by tomorrow for a blog hop featuring Emma’s newest releases! Also, we have two very special guest hopping along with us! Can’t tell you who but you don’t want to miss this hop!! Hugs!

14 comments:

Kathie said...

I love it!! I love the story of its creation even more!! Sounds like me everytime I sit down to craft! Enjoy your blog everyday. Thanks for your inspirations!

Trell said...

I love it! You're totally enabling me and I absolutely cannot buy anything else! Super cute as usual!

Josie0602 said...

So cute!!!

Vicky said...

Oh My goodness this card is soo adorable. way to go Leanne

Glora said...

Leanne! This is ADORABLE! I think he looks perfect just the way he is. The stitching makes the regular cardstock pop. Oh I want that playtime cart - LOL! And, yes my nephews have some pretty long eyelashes. I think it all combined perfectly. I would have never guessed that you used the Princess faces if you hand't mentioned it. I can't wait to see what you created for the hop! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Leanne! So super cute!

jen said...

He is so cute!!!! You do such a great job. I need to get in my room and get busy. Thanks for sharing your creations with us...I just love them.
hugs,jen

Cheryl said...

Really cute! The white totally works. I love all the stuff you do with your cricut. (Mine is collecting dust!)

have a great week end!

1CardCreator said...

Cute Leanne, I love the stitching!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Awwww sooooo adorable. Love your little super man! :)

Joni said...

Great samples. Thanks for sharing.

jean said...

your superman is adorable!!!! I just got that cartridge from ebay & now I am gonna make him!!!! So cute!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

~Tammy~ said...

This is too cute for words! I LOVE this!!!

Kaycee said...

AWWW!!! TOO CUTE!!! This card made me smile as soon as I saw it! TYFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...