Mar 18, 2011

Wish Big...

Hello! Woo hoooo I got Emma's new stamps in the mail today and here's a real quickie card I would like to share with you!  I didn't have a whole lot of playing time but I just had to ink at least one of them up! I used  a sentiment from her new set Wow! So Many Candles. Love these! The bird is from Straight From The Nest. Isn't he a cutie? Or maybe I should say she instead of he because of the eyelashes! Either way I love using Peachy Keen stamps hee hee This face is from the Critter set (large). Have you seen all of Emma's newest releases? If not OMG you have got to! I can't wait to play with them all! Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! The weather here is beautiful FINALLY some sunshine woo hooo!!

5 comments:

1CardCreator said...

This is cute Leanne, love the dp too! Have a great weekend. ~Diane

Crafting Katie said...

Too, too cute! Just love those eyes!

Glora said...

Oh Leanne, this is ADORABLE!!!! Awesome job on this cutie patootie card!!!! LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Karen's Fun Blog said...

So very adorable!! : )

Seongsook Duncan said...

Soooooooooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...