Mar 2, 2011

Thank you very much!

Hello everyone! Happy hump day! (well what's left of it hee hee) I meant to get this posted earlier but just didn't get around to it! I needed to make a thank you card this week and this is what I came up with! I used Home Decor for the bird and the cricut lite bloom for the branch. I'm really loving the Grand Calibur! It really made this card come together so much quicker! I used Spellbinders lacy squares, classic squares, classic circles and scallop circles and was able to cut them all at one time! I also love the fact as soon as you get thru cutting you can easily go and emboss all at once to! I used the Spellbinders Matching Stamp set Beaded Circles for the sentiment and the border stamp. The bow is from a Hot Off the Press template that I hand cut . I also added a brad to the center and did some faux stitching. The paper is from my scrap bin. I guess that's all for me for tonight! Thanks for stopping by and looking and hope you enjoyed my card!
P.S. I just also noticed while linking my products that the Grand Calibur is back in stock and on sale at StampingScrapping.com and all orders over $75 is free shipping!! Just in case you have one on your wish list this would be a great time to purchase one!!

15 comments:

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Very pretty, Leanne!!!

jen said...

Leanne I love your style... this is just awesome!!
hugs,jen

Cindy2 said...

Great job, Leanne. A very pretty card. C2

Sheri said...

Ahhhhh! Such a beauty!!! Well done friend!

Shelly said...

What a very pretty card!

papertrails leaver said...

very pretty! I like the bird cut out! :-) Amy

Glora said...

this is SO pretty. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous card, Leanne! The colors are so striking!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Love your card Leanne, it's perfect!! : )

Anonymous said...

Hey,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at createdbyleanne.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from this blog post right above if I provide a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Jules

Karin said...

Really pretty! I love the color Leanne :)

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Leanne, love that bitd! I want a GC so bad! Glad to hear you are still happy with it.

Leanne said...

Hey Jules! I have no way of contacting you so if you could email me I'd appreciate it! Thanks! Leanne
Tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

OMG this is SO PRETTY!!! I am currently enjoying hundreds SERIOUSLY hundreds of migrating Robins in my backyard!!! I LOVE BIRDIES AND YOURS IS GORGEOUS!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

CanadianScraps43 said...

Just stunning Leanne. You lucky duck, I would love to have one of these too. I haven't forgotten about you and I will be in touch soon via email. Hugs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...