Mar 30, 2011

SSDT Creative Partner Thank You Blog Hop!

Welcome to the StampingScrapping Design Team Creative Partner Thank You Blog Hop!

Scor-Pal-Scor-Pal Scoring Board
Basic Grey-Patterned Paper

Without our Creative Partners our design team members could not create the great projects you see on their blogs.
We would like to thank these wonderful companies for their generous donations! Come hop along with us and enjoy the creative projects our design team members created using these wonderful products. You could win a New Scor-Pal just by leaving a comment on all 13 blogs.

Cindy Echtinaw
Anary Baumgarth
Billie St. Clair
Cindy Close
Dawn Saenz de Viteri
Janine Blackwelder
Karen Stark
Leanne Garner (me)
Sheri Willshire
Stephanie Hester
Vivi Casale
Wini Bell
StampingScrapping Designs

To enter:
You must comment on each blog by using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of this post to be eligible to win. Contest ends 11:59pm 04/03/11.
All comments will be verified and a winner will be chosen from those who comment on all 13 blogs. The winner will be notified via email and on 04/05/11. 
Here is my card I made for the hop! To start I used my scor pal and scored my card base. The card measures 5.25 X 5.25. This adorable stamp is La La Land Marci Ballerina and I colored her with my copics. I then used my Grand Calibur to cut the Spellbinders frame and labels 5 to stamp my sentiment on. The sentiment is by My Creative Time, Turn That Frown Upside Down. I used my I-Rock to add some gems above the sentiment. I also took one of the flowers that Stamping Scrapping has designed folded it in half and added a brad. I used the I-Top and some Basic Grey paper to make my brad. The branch is a Martha Stewart punch. The gorgeous paper is Basic Grey! So that's all the details on my card!  I would like now to say thank you to the companies listed above! It's been such a honor and pleasure getting to design with your products! I love each and every one of them! Thanks for looking and be sure to add your link for a chance to win! Now hop along over to my very talented design team member and friend Sheri! I'm sure she has something out of this world gorgeous to show you! Hugs!







56 comments:

The Bug said...

Very nice Leanne - What a cute card!
Hugs, Wini

StampingScrapping.com said...

Wohoo Im the first comment!
I love this card the daisy is so stinkin cute...GREAT CARD, Great coloring!

Sheri said...

Love, Love, LOVE...and the embossing is so darling Leanne! Darling card!!

Froggy said...

so precious!! I love her green tutu Leanne!

Hugs,
Froggy

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Awe, very cute, Leanne!! I love the way you did the embossing too!!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Your card is great, I love it!! : )

anaRy said...

What a lovely card. The colors are just so happy! Great work Leanne.
huggies,
anaRy

alethea said...

I love the colours you have used in this card!!! absolutely gorgeous!!

Cyndee Scholet said...

Cute card! I like how you used the brad to make th flower. Nice job coordinating the coloring with your background papers.

Bashful said...

Really Gorgeous! so Cute!

Crafting Katie said...

Your card is just precious, Leanne!

Vail's Creative Endeavors said...

Cute card, bright and cheerful.

Cindy2 said...

Pink and green is my favorite color combination, and you did a fabulous job with them. C2

Iulia said...

What an adorable card, Leanne! Love this sweet ballerina and your coloring is fabulous!
Great idea to use the flower like this; it looks so natural! Great colors too!
Hugs, Iulia

Yone said...

Love your framed Ballerina on the card ! Really cute and great coloring ! Hugs,Yone

Lydia said...

Your card is cute and the coloring is great. I love this stamp and I must get it.

brenbramo said...

cute card, Hugs, Brenda M

Shanna Shands said...

I like your card. Great colors used.

Robyn said...

love the dots
thanks for sharing

Mary said...

Love your bright colors and the use of the frame.

Leilanie said...

What a great card! So classy!

Caity Sue said...

Great colors! Cute little ballerina :)

Caity Sue said...

Great colors! Cute little ballerina :)

cathylynn said...

Wonderful card with great coloring and I love the embossing!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Pam said...

This card is great and the green tutu...wahoo!

jillangel said...

What a pretty card!

Margreet said...

gorgeous card with a lovely image!
xxx Margreet

Renee's ramblings said...

A super cute card. The daisy makes it all POP!

BurningRubber said...

I am lovin that little ballerina stamp. So cute.

Cheryl said...

Leanne, Your card is so gorgeous (as always)! I love how you colored her and your great card lay out.

Laura said...

Fantastic card!! :O)
Laura

Terre said...

Nicely done Leanne, love your color arrangement and attention to details

Sandra said...

fun card! great colors.
Sandra ltb

Margaret said...

Adorable - love the summery colors!

Vivi Casale said...

so cute!! love the colors!!
xxx

Vickie Kertz said...

Lovely project. Love all the dies. Thanks for the inspiration

Vickie Kertz said...

Lovely project. Love all the dies. Thanks for the inspiration

Barbara Bryant said...

Great job learning on this blog.

Barbara Bryant said...

This is great and im learning on this blog

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the frame and your coloring.

AK Stamper said...

Adorable card!

Shell~Alaska♥

Barbara in SC said...

Your card is adorable and I just love that Spellbinder polka dot frame! Too cute!
Hugs, Barbara in South Carolina

ScrappySandie said...

Adorable card! Love the bright colors and those cute polka dots!!

Janine said...

Marci is so cute! Great coloring.

Marcy H ~ MI said...

Cute Card!~

justliketink said...

I love the different spellbinders you chose and adding the texture with lg polka dots embossed is great!

Love to scrap Lyndra said...

oh my goodness, I love your Marci, the colors are wonderful and they coordinate so well with the basic grey paper

Karen said...

I love the way you did your ballerina...great card thanks for sharing

Sandy said...

lov e the ballerina & your colors

Nana Jo said...

Very very cute card. That ballerina is cute too -lol. Thank you for sharing.
mmlmn @polarcomm.com

Nancy-on the Illinois/Wisconsin line said...

CUTE CARD! Nice layout and colors too! Love it !
Nancy

Denise said...

Leanne, Looks like your little ballerina is ready to float away!!!
She is absolutely precious! Love the half-daisy...way too cute!!!
Loves & Hugs

MimiPatty said...

Very cute card. Three little ballerina's (grandaughers) are in my family so I am really going to use this stamp. Great coloring.

Fran said...

Your card is so darn adorable! Hugs, Fran

Paula said...

What a great card! very cute!

Just Me said...

Its great seeing the different designs using such adorable "kids". Luka and Marci are just too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...